💞4💞

The next day jisoo wake up to the sound of her phone ringing.

Still half eyes closed jisoo did not bothered to look at caller id and took the phone and put the phone on her left ear.

"Good morning baby girl" the person who talk from another side of the phone said.

Jisoo's eyes widen. Even though she is half a sleep she knew it was not taehyung voice for sure.

Jisoo kept hearing taehyung voice that she can understand his voice at any situation.

Jisoo sit up on the bed. Her eyes widen that it did not feel she was a sleep minutes ago.

"Who are you" jisoo ask being scared of the person who got her number and dare to call her baby girl.

Baby girl her foot. She is more then ready right now to kick that person to death.

"Hahaha you don't know me" that person on the another side said and laugh.

"Well that's really sad.... anyway.... I am your soon to be husband...... jeon jungkook" jungkook said and smirk.

He right now at his office. Looking at the busy roads of Seoul.

"Jun... Jung... Jung.. kook" jisoo said in scared voice.

"Yes baby girl.... we have wedding in a week..... so we have to prepare.... be ready at 10.... I will come to pick you up" jungkook said.

"Pick me up" jisoo ask.

"Yep we are going to some shopping and a date maybe.... and yes you can live with your family till we get married" jungkook said and jisoo sigh in relief.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung who was busy with work look at his phone when it started ringing.

Taehyung saw it was jisoo's call and a smile form on his lips.

"Good morning jichu.... what are you doing" taehyung ask.

"Good morning tae.... I am taking breakfast now" jisoo said munching on her foods.

"Well tae... jungkook called" jisoo said biting her lips.

When taehyung heard jisoo said that the smile on his face disappeared with in a mino second.

"What did he said" taehyung ask his heart beating so fast that he thinks that this might be the last time he is going to hear jisoo's voice.

"He said that the wedding is in next week, so we have get ready.... and I can stay in home till I get married" jisoo said and taehyung sigh in relief.

He was more than happy to know Jungkook is not taking jisoo to his house now.

"And he ask me on a date today" jisoo said.

As jisoo said that taehyung felt that some one hit really hard on his heart. That one sentence hurts taehyung that much.

Now taehyung have to watch jisoo whom he loved so much being on date with another men.

The worst is he is not just an another men. He is taehyung's enemy. The person he hated most ever in his life.

He said he will pick me at 10... I will go and get ready... tae" jisoo stop in the middle.

"Yes" taehyung said on the othere side when jisoo stop.

"I love you" jisoo said.

"I love you too jisoo... very much" taehyung said.