💞5💞

Taehyung found himself in a park. He look around the park and lots of memories started running around his head.

He remembered every day after college he and jisoo come to this park and enjoy a lot.

Taehyung close his eyes imagining jisoo laughing while she runs around the park not be caught by him.

But at that time he heard some sobs and opened his.

Taehyung saw a blonde hair girl sitting on a bench back facing him.

Taehyung don't know why but he started to walk towards the girl.

"Miss are you ok" taehyung ask and the girl look at him.

The girl has a really big beautiful eyes and she looks so much like a doll. A beautiful living doll.

"Yea I am fine" lisa said bowing to him.

"I have to go now.... good day sir" the girl said and went away.

At the time she went she accidentally dropped a locket.

Taehyung pick the locket and search for the girl whom he just met and don't even knows her name.

But he was too late. As he look around the girl already drive away.

Taehyung look at the locket. "JKLM.... hm... what is it mean" taehyung said.

Taehyung put the locket in his pocket as he can give it to her when he meets her

Taehyung put the locket in his pocket as he can give it to her when he meets her. But can he be able to ever meet her again. Who knows.

.

.

.

.

Jisoo look at as the door of jungkook's office open. Yes jungkook office.

Jisoo is been at jungkook office for almost thirty minutes as lisa went out saying she have to mame an important call to someone.

"Oh hi... let's go for shopping" lisa said as she enter and jisoo smile and nod.

.

.

.

.

Right now jisoo and lisa are xxxxxxx buying jisoo a wedding dress. They kept looking at the dresses.

"You must be really lucky.... no you are lucky" lisa said breaking the silence between them.

"What you mean" jisoo ask as she don't understand what exactly lisa means.

"Well you are getting married to jungkook... so many girls around the world wants marry him.... but you are the lucky one" lisa said.

"Really am I" jisoo ask.

"Yes you are.... you are really lucky" lisa said and jisoo laughs.

After the shopping lisa took jisoo to jungkook to his office.