💞10💞

The next day jisoo got up early as she did her morning routine and went downstairs.

She look at the cabinet and take the food and prepare a fresh meal.

As jisoo place the food on the table jungkook came downstairs correcting his tie with right hand and another hand carrying a suit case.

Jungkook look at jisoo and started eating.

To be honest jungkook was surprised at how tasty the food was. He can't belive that jisoo can cook this good. Well good for him. His wife is a super hot and super good at cooking.

No need to make dinner tonight I will be eating out tonight.

Jungkook said as he stands up and walk but he stop as he turn around to jisoo who was already looking at him.

"No we will be eating out.... get ready to 8.... will come that time" jungkook said and leave the house before jisoo could say anything.

Jisoo let is go and she clean the plates before she starts to clean the house.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook who enterd the office was greeted by employees. Each employee stands up bowed to him as to respect him.

But jungkook didn't even care. He put on a straight face as we walked towards     his office.

Jungkook open the door of his room to be welcomed with the face of Mr.kang.

What is it Mr.kang doing here so early. Even though he had this question in his mind he didn't ask him that as he greeted Mr.kang.

"Jungkook aren't you supposed to come next week... you just got married yesterday... you need to spend some time with your wife" Mr.kang said.

"You really care about me as your own son.... I really miss my dad every time you are like that" jungkook said as tears came from his eyes.

"Oh son don't cry.... don't cry it will only makes you weak.... and this time will will get revenge" Mr.kang said.

"Because of that taehyung have you go through lots of pain but now I your strong now and will take revenge from him" Mr.kang said hugging jungkook.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung sit on the couch looking at his phone. It's been two days, two and still he can't reach jisoo and that is making him worried jisoo.

At that time chaeyoung and jin came and sit across him.

"What happen" taehyung look at them and ask.

"Mr.kang wants to meet you" jin said and taehyung stand up.

"Tell him that I don't want to meet him and I don't have anything to talk to him with" taehyung said went to a room.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook came back from work earlier than other days.

When jungkook came jisoo was no where to see.

He look around the house and saw how clean ans shiny the house was.

Jungkook smile and went to his room as he in button and took off his shirt. 

At that time the bath room door open revealing jisoo in only her bathrobe as she had a towel around her hair.

Both frozen her spot as they look at each other.

Jungkook could not help but notice jisoo's long milky white legs. Those legs are too long for a person of jisoo's height.

On the other hand jisoo's eyes can't get of jungkook's build up body. For some reason jisoo felt hot even though she just took the shower.

Like after two minutes jisoo look at the floor as she blush a little with out her knowing.

"I think you really enjoyed what you have seen" jungkook said teasingly as he made jisoo to look at him by lifting her chin.

Jisoo bite her lips as she didn't knew how to answer jungkook.

"N.. no" jisoo said looking at floor again.

"Oh really" jungkook said again making her look at him.

"Jisoo you are feeling hot... the air conditioner is on and you just took the shower" jungkook said.

"I am not feeling... I am feeling really cold now that I am almost shivering" jisoo said and jungkook laugh.

"Oh you are feeling really hot that sweat are forming on your head" jungkook said as he touch jisoo's face.

With jungkook's touch jisoo felt a electric shock on her body. She quickly removed his hands from her face.

"Umm... at which time I have to get ready for the dinner" jisoo ask wanting to change the topic. And jungkook laugh at jisoo's this question and how she wanted to change the topic.

"Hehe get ready for 8... and we are going to fancy restaurant so I think you will know how to dress right" jungkook said and jisoo nod.

Jisoo look at time and it was 7:10 she 50 minutes to get ready.

At that time jisoo attention went to jungkook's phone on the bed.

She smiled open the phone but it was ask for a lock. She kept the phone as she don't know the code.

After sometimes there was a light on her window as she went out and look down from the window to see taehyung with a touch.

Taehyung ask from his hands to come down. Jisoo nodded and went down.

As jisoo was now infront of taehyung he hugged her so tightly.

"I miss you" they both said at the same time which made them to burst in to laughing.

"Are you going to go somewhere" taehyung said referring to the fancy dress that jisoo is wearing.

"Yes jungkook said we are going to a dinner at 8" jisoo said.

"Is jungkook at home" taehyung ask and jisoo nodded.

"Then you have to in now before he notices... we will take later" taehyung said.

"How can we talk I don't know where my phone is.... I will buy a new one tomorrow" jisoo said.

"No need I bought you a phone" taehyung said as he gave the new phone to jisoo.

"Oh tae... thanks" jisoo said as she tip top and kissed his lips.

After a short loving kiss they both let go of each other as jisoo went inside the house.

1010 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy