💞12💞

Next month. Not much happens in this month. Jisoo ignored jungkook as much as she could and calls taehyung every time she gets time.

Jungkook and Mr.kang kept getting ready for the fight training their mans. On the other hand taehyung and jimin also kept training their mans.

Jisoo was peacefully sleeping when she heard the doorbell that disturb her beauty sleep.

Jisoo got annoyed as she put the pillow on her face as she did not wants to hear the doorbell.

But that person was something not someone. As something means he or she did not stop ringing the bell after five minutes also even though it wasn't answered.

Jisoo goan as she got off the bed and went down to answer the door.

Jisoo open the door to see lisa standing infront of the door. Jisoo smile as she let lisa enter the house.

"Umm.... where is jungkook" lisa ask as she look around.

"Don't know... he left early" jisoo said as she tied her hair.

"Umm.... jisoo can you give this envelope to jungkook" lisa said and hand over an envelope to jisoo as she nodded.

"Lisa take breakfast before you go" jisoo said as lisa stands up.

"Thanks jisoo but.... I just had breakfast... maybe another time" lisa said and left.

When lisa leave she went and took shower as she knew she can't sleep again.

She got ready and went out. At that time jungkook came in.

"Where did you go" jisoo ask which got jungkook off guard.

She never ask him this kind of question in this one month.

"Why you care" jungkook ask as he sit on the couch infront of jisoo.

"It's not that I care.... your assistant lisa came to meet you" jisoo said.

"Lisa... what did she said" jungkook ask.

"She gave this envelope and ask me to give it to you" jisoo said and handed him the envelope.

"What is it" jungkook ask.

"Don't know I didn't look... lisa give it to you not to me.... I am going to make the breakfast come in five minutes" jisoo said and went to the kitchen.

As jisoo went jungkook open the envelope. As he read it his eyes widen and envelop fell from his hand.

Jungkook got frustrated and call lisa but lisa did not take the phone. But he didn't give up and on the third ring lisa picked up the phone.

"Hello" jungkook froze as it was a man voice on the other line.

"Who are you" jungkook ask.

But he heard a laughter before the man hang up the phone.

"Damn it" jungkook said.

.

.

.

.

Mr.kang started to laugh as jinyoung hang up the phone.

There lisa was unconscious lying on the bed.

"We need to take lisa to taehyung's hideout and make jungkook belive taehyung kidnapped her" Mr.kang said and jinyoung nodded.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook called his mans to look for lisa. At that time he got a call from Mr.kang.

"Jungkook.... taehyung kidnapped lisa" Mr.kang said in a worried voice.

"What" jungkook could not belive. That son of b!tc#. He have guts to kidnap her.

Jungkook didn't waste any time as he drive to taehyung's hideout which they found out last week.

.

.

.

.

Jennie and tzuyu went out to get some fresh air. There are bug trees all around the hideout so no one will see them.

As both of them were walking they saw a blond girl lying on the ground.

Jennie ran to the girl as she call out where tzuyu went in to get otheres.

"It is lisa jungkook's secretary" jimin said.

"How she find this place" jun ask.

"No idea" jimin said.

"But still we should take her in... and make sure she us fine.... we can't leave a girl like this" chaeyoung said and jin took lisa in.

They were checking lisa's temperature when they heard a knock and taehyung, jimin and jin went to look who it was.

The three was shocked to see Jungkook infront of them.

For the first thing also jungkook hit taehyung as he enter jin and jimin stopping him.

"Where is lisa... how dare you all to kidnap her" jungkook said and enter the room. But the face that welcome her made her froze on his step.

"Tzuyu" the name came from jungkook's mouth as a wisper. But that made already teared tzuyu more teared.

The tears tzuyu was holding leave her beautiful eyes with out her permission. It was like her tears didn't need her permission to cry for jungkook.

But tzuyu took a heavy breath and held her tears in.

"Lisa is unconscious... we saw her out side the house" tzuyu said as she started to walk inside room lisa was in and jungkook followed.

"Lisa" jungkook called her as he put his hand on her cheek. Now taehyung,jimin and jin is also in the room.

At that time there was another knock on the door.

"Who is it now... did you bring your mans with you.... I thought the fight is in next week" taehyung said looking at jungkook.

"I didn't bring anyone" jungkook said.

"Who will it be then" taehyung said and went followed by jungkook.

Taehyung open the door and the face that welcome made both of them nervous.

"Jisoo" both of said together.

"Jisoo.... how did you came here" jungkook ask.

"I followed you.... I made breakfast and there was no one to eat it so I followed you to make you eat it" jisoo said showing the food in her hands.

Jungkook and taehyung smile at how jisoo's face look when she said that.

"By the way what is this place.... what are you both doing here..... why us it this place so hidden" jisoo ask and no one knew how to answer.

But taehyung new this day would come.  The day jisoo will know about his second self. But he never thought it will be this fast and moreover it would be like this.

"This is taehyung's hideout" jungkook said not before taehyung could open his mouth.

"What"

1010 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy