💞15💞

Taehyung took jisoo to her house. Both of them enterd the house to be welcomed by jin, chaeyoung, jimin and jennie.

"Congratulations" they all yelled at the same time.

"Wow thanks how you knew" jisoo ask amazed at the decoration.

"Taehyung told us he will propose you today.... and we knows how much you love him so" chaeyoung said.

"So jisoo you will move with taehyung right" jin adk sitting on the couch.

"Umm no.... after getting married only I will move with taehyung" jisoo said.

When jisoo said like that taehyung hot hurt as he was expecting a complete opposite answer but he didn't show it as he nodded showing he is okay with jisoo's decision.

After talking about everything and nothing jimin and jennie bid good night as they went to go home.

Chaeyoung and jin also went to their room as they were sleepy.

Jisoo also went to her room taehyung following her.

As jisoo enter the room taehyung made her face him and kissed her lips.

But jisoo was not in the mood as she moved away.

"What happen jisoo" taehyung ask because of jisoo action.

"Tae I am really tired I wanna sleep.... please go" jisoo said.

Taehyung was completely taken a back by jisoo's words again.

Jisoo never told him to go. She always wanted him to stay. She even sometimes call jimin and ask to go to taehyung's house because taehyung will not let jennie be alone.

But tonight. Taehyung felt that jisoo was a complete different jisoo. He never even think about a jisoo who will tell him to go. But it happen. Tonight jisoo is telling taehyung to go.

"Ok good night sleep well'' taehyung said.

"Good night" jisoo said.

"Love you" taehyung said looking at her but there was complete silence as jisoo only nodded as an answer.

Taehyung didn't say anything else as he went to his house with a pain in his heart because of jisoo's actions and words towards him.

On the another hand jisoo find it difficult to sleep tonight.

She didn't knew why but she miss jungkook. She miss jungkook lying next to her she miss his manly scent to the truth she miss all about jungkook. But why. She don't love jungkook or does she?.

Jisoo took her phone as she look at jungkook's name on her contact list.

Jisoo bite her lips as she didn't knew what to do.

Her heart was saying her to call jungkook, but her mind I'd telling her not to.

But tonight jisoo listen to her heart as she dial jungkook's number.

"Hello" jungkook pick the phone on the second ring and jisoo's heart beat fast when she heard his voice.

"Hello.... what are you doing" jisoo ask.

"Jisoo.... what is the time now and what you think I will be doing" jungkook said as he laugh.

"Hehehe you are sleeping" jisoo ask and jungkook hmmed.

"I am sorry I disturbed your sleep I will hang up now" jisoo said.

"No wait" jungkook said before jisoo could hang up.

"Why you call me this late jisoo.... aren't you with taehyung" jungkook ask after a long silence between them.

"I am not with taehyung why would I be with taehyung" jisoo ask.

"I don't know isn't he your soon to be husband" jungkook said.

"Ok leave it tell me why you call me" jungkook ask again.

"I can't sleep" jisoo said biting her lower lip.

"Don't bite your beautiful lips jisoo" jungkook said.

"How you knew" jisoo ask as he sit on the bed and look around thinking jungkook is here.

"I just knew the way you told me you will be biting your lips" jungkook said and a jisoo blush.

She is so thankful that no one is around her now caz her face looks like a tomato.

"Why you can't sleep.... should I sing for you" jungkook ask.

"Yes please" jisoo said. She have never heard jungkook singing before. But she did heard him play piano and guitar a lot of time. So she wants gear him sing.

neoneun nae salme dashi tteun haetbit
eorin shijeol nae kkumdeure jaerim
moreugesseo i gamjeongi mwonji
hokshi yeogido kkumsogin geonji

kkumeun samage pureun shingiru
nae an gipeun gose a priori
sumi makhil deushi haengbokhaejyeo
jubyeoni jeomjeom deo tumyeonghaejyeo

jeogi meolliseo badaga deullyeo
kkumeul geonneoseo supul neomeoro
seonmyeonghaejineun geu goseuro ga
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria

Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria

Close the door now
When I’m with you I’m in utopia

neodo nacheoreom
jiwojin kkumeul chaja hemaesseulkka
unmyeong gateun heunhan malgwan dalla
apeun neoye nunbichi nawa gateun goseul boneun geol
Won’t you please stay in dreams

jeogi meolliseo badaga deullyeo
kkumeul geonneoseo supul neomeoro
seonmyeonghaejineun geu goseuro ga
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria

Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

morae badagi gallajindaedo
geu nuga i segyel heundeureodo
jabeun son jeoldae noji marajwo
jebal kkumeseo kkaeeonaji ma

jeogi meolliseo badaga deullyeo
kkumeul geonneoseo supul neomeoro
(jebal kkumeseo kkaeeonaji ma)
seonmyeonghaejineun geu goseuro ga
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria

Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria

Close the door now
When I’m with you I’m in utopi

Jungkook sing and he heard jisoo's soft snores. He smiled as he kept hearing her snores.

Jungkook is currently at the baloney of him room. He was also missing jisoo a lot when she called him. But he didn't want to tell her he loves him even when jisoo told him she miss him.

But no one knew how much happy jungkook was to hear that three word small sentences. That sentence from Kim jisoo's voice to him.

"Jisoo I miss you too" jungkook wispers slowly as he closes his eyes and imagine jisoo's sleeping face that he kept seeing for months. A face I will not forget. A face he want to see always. A face that brings happiness to him.

1015 words.

Hehehe who all thought the story was over. It is not. Few chapters are left.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy