Chapter 2: The past

I opened my eyes, squinting at the sudden brightness, it wasn't as bright as the white void, but it was still bright. I groaned, sitting up from the cold and hard marvel floor. I glanced around at the white walls with nurses and doctors constantly hurrying past me with the occasional patient or visitor.

      The hospital looked strangely familiar, I knew I've been here before, but I couldn't remember when and why. 

      I heard a soft cry towards a room at the end of the hallway. I stood up and walked towards it, the door was shut and as I tried to push it open, I found my hand slipping through. Strange... I then realized that the nurses and doctors didn't seem to see me either. Suddenly, I heard footsteps as a nurse walked into me, however, instead of colliding with me and falling ,she walked through me like air. 

       "Congratulations! It's two healthy baby boys!" A voice said from behind the door. It's just a woman giving birth, nothing special. I thought.  As I was about to walk away, the answer from the woman made me freeze in my steps. "Awww, what shall we name them, Gerald?" She asked in a familiar sweet and melodic tone. She sounded just like my mother, and Gerald, that was my fathers name..... no... it couldn't be... right? It was the present! I was born long ago! Unless... realization struck me, I was somehow in the past! 

      I stepped through the door and saw a woman with a head of long and wavy black hair,the color was the exact same as mine, my mother... she was accompanied by a man with a short black beard with dark brownish red hair. It was my father. But beside them was a young child no older then 10, he has the same hair color as my father, he wore a simple brown T-shirt with light grey pants and his eyes were black. I didn't remember having a brother... so... who is he? 

    I stared in confusion at the room full of people. My mother was carrying a newborn baby boy with black hair and light brown skin. I recognized it as me. My father was also carrying a newborn baby boy, his skin was slightly paler then mine and his eyes were a dark emerald green that doesn't seem natural, his hair was the same color as my father's, but a little darker.

   Who is he? I didn't have a brother... let alone two... right? 

   "What should we name them?" My mother asked, happiness in her tone. 

   My father chuckled "Why don't each of us name one of them?" 

   My mother smiled, deep in thought. "William, William Afton." She smiled and looked at me.

   "Wonderful name, I'm sure he'll grow up to become someone great one day." My father said. If only he knew... "My turn!" He said, going through an invisible list of names in his head, finally deciding on one. "H-"

     I didn't listen to the rest of the name as I was once again, dragged into a white void. Who were those two people? I didn't have brothers! Were my parents lying to me the whole time?! Questions were flooding my head, unfortunately left unanswered. I felt another wave of drowsiness hit me as I was once again brought into unconsciousness.