Chapter 7: (Insert random chapter name here)

William's P.O.V

              "I knew it!" I exclaimed after the voice finished his story. "Mom never really loved dad!" There was a silence as he thought of what to say.

              "Don't come to conclusions so fast..." He finally said, his voice slightly saddened. "She did love him... she cried every night after he killed his father, she regretted making him do it... She never committed crimes again, she wanted to kill herself for what she did, but didn't because of your father, no matter fake or real love he felt towards her, she still loved him and didn't want to leave him. However, a few years after you were born, your father realized his love towards your mother is fake, and started hating her again, thinking that she only wanted to marry him to be queen, he took your brothers and left. Your mother didn't want to leave you, she loved you, she convinced him to leave you with her. Letting her hurt take over, she started torturing you, but every night, she lay wide awake in bed, regretting torturing you. She wanted to kill herself, but didn't for you, she wanted to apologize to you, but just looking at you reminded her of the pain she felt... She loved you, a lot, you were the one that gave her a reason to wake up every morning, she did everything to protect you, she wanted you to be safe, and locked you in your room, she did everything she can to protect you, she knew she was taking it too far... but she didn't want to lose you, you were the only one she had left.  People called her an unchangeable, unforgivable, and heartless monster. But she changed, truly changed, she wasn't who she was years before she met your father, and she wasn't heartless, if she was, her love towards you and your family would've been fake, don't you think everyone deserves a second chance? Forget all the things they did, and accept them back into their community. She changed, William, she truly did..." I couldn't see his body, but I'm pretty sure I heard him cry. There was silence as his words processed in my mind.

          Suddenly, a feeling, one I had never felt in a long time stabbed me in the heart, sadness, self hate and guilt. Those were buried long ago, by fake happiness, happiness I thought I found in killing. 

         "I-I killed her..." I said softly. "She dieded because of me... The one she tried to protect... she was protecting a heartless monster this whole time..."

         "No, you're not a monster." He said.

         "But I am!" I yelled back.

         "You're seriously not."

         "YES I AM AND YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!" 

         "NO! YOU'RE! NOT!!!!!" He boomed. There was an intense silence. "No you're not... A monster doesn't know compassion and care and love, but you do. A monster kills everyone in sight, you might think you're a monster now... but everyone can change, even you... It's never too late..."

         Suddenly, another flash or bright white light engulfed me, as I once again felt myself floating through time and space. My thoughts were focused on his words. He was wrong, I was a monster, one that can never never change... 

         My thoughts slowly left me as I slipped into unconsciousness. 

================================================================================

(A/N) Short chapter 'cause I had writers block.