Chapter 4: Goodbye

(A/N okay, this is the real chapter 4, last chapter was a joke lol.)

================================

     "Haha! You can't catch me!!" The happy voice of a young child yelled, he turned around to see his twin brother close behind him.

     "Gotcha!!" His brother said, tackling him playfully onto the soft grass. "Aw man!" His brother pouted playfully.

     The sounds of their laughter filled the air as they laid on the soft green grass.

     "Can you promise me one thing, brother?" The boy asked.

      "Yes?"

      "Never leave me..."

       "Of course I won't!! I promise!" His brother said, hugging him. He snuggled close to him, unaware of their future...
================================

Williams P.O.V

         I woke up from that weird dream,  finding myself on a cold hard wooden floor in a familier room.

         I stood up and started exploring the room, It was pretty big, there was a big rack of toys in the middle of the back wall, splitting the room in half. The left side of the room had a table with crayons, markers, pencils and paper, there was even some drawings on the walls.

        I picked one of the drawings up to see it was of two young children playing together, one in a blue T-shirt and dark purple pants, the other was wearing a purple shirt and black pants. I put the drawing back on the table. Looking around once more. The first half of the room was cheerful, but the other half, it was empty, except for a bed. I had no idea why... But my eyes started to sting and water welled up in them and started to leak from my eyes... Am I crying? But why?

         "Don't leave me brother.... Please..." Came a sudden sob. I dried my tears and walked towards the room where ot came from to find myself in a living room with cold wood walls and a wool sofa, the walls were hung with pictures of what was once a happy family.

         I looked at the door to see the two kids from my dream, but they were both in tears and looked ten. I saw another person in a brown T-shirt glaring at my mother. She had tears in her eyes but even blind people can tell that those tears were fake.

          But what shocked me was my father, he was standing beside the two crying children, engulfing them in a hug. Those kids looked ten, and I'm sure one of them was me. But mom said that dad dieded when I was six... Had she been lying to me?

          "If you want us to leave, at least let me take William with us, away from your torture." My dad growled at my mom.

          "Never!" My mom spat back.

          "What do you want with him?! To torture him?!!" My dad yelled.

          "Get out of my house or I'll call the police!!!" My mother yelled back.

           "Answer me!!!"

           "I just love him, I always will and always had." My mom said, flicking her hand at my dad.

           My dad was dazed for a moment and shook his head. "Okay then... As long as you take care of him..."

           "NO!!! DON'T LISTEN TO HER!! SHE HATES ME!!!!! SHE'LL TORTURE ME!!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!" Young William yelled in tears.

          "T-take this..." My twin brother said, kneeling down and handing me a wolf plushy. His lips quivering and tears streaming down his eyes.

          "B-but... That's y-your f-favourite p-plushy..." Young me said, pushing the plushy back.

          "No, k-keep it, as memory of me..." He said, putting it in my arms and hugging me one last time.

          I snuggled close to him and recognised the same warmth I used to feel before.

          After a long time of hugging, I felt myself being pulled away from my brother by my mom.

          My brother got up reluctantly and forced a sad smile on his face trying to hide his tears.

           "NO!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!" My younger self and I yelled, tears in our eyes.

          My younger self tried to run after my brothers and dad but was pulled back by my mother. He hugged her for the first time in his life and cried. "D-do you r-really l-love m-me...?" He asked.

         "Of course not!!!! Get to your room!!!!" She yelled, pushing him off her body. He fell onto the cold hard wooden floor in more tears then before. He scrambled to his feet and ran to his room, slamming the door shut and locking it. "AND NEVER COME OUT!!!" My mother yelled. But he didn't plan to, and never will.

         He looked out the window to see the figures of his former family disappearing in the rain. He couldn't help it anymore and fell in a crying heep on the floor. This was when the happiness in his life was replaced by permanent sadness.

         I'm sorry brother... A sudden voice in my head said.