CHAPTER 1

×Philippines×

It was early in the morning and I did my usual routine as always but this time it's the first day of school and I can't get over why my mom would even enroll me in this type of university, I mean come on there are more school's out there which doesn't cost that much, but I guess I have no choice since I can't decline such offer.

After taking a bath I brushed my teeth and saw my uniform well ironed and a small letter beside it.

(A/N: I can't draw backgrounds :') just imagine it bigger than this-)

I sat at my bed opening the letter just to see that my mom has written it.

Dear philip,

         I won't be there to drive you to school but I reassigned Mr. Carlos to drive you there❤ study hard and make momma proud!

                                                                                                                      Love, flora

I just shrugged it off and continue to change through my uniform, I knew my mom was really busy nowadays and I can't really blame her.

It was already 5:48 AM and I packed the things I needed which is not that many, I went down stairs and didn't bother to eat, why? Because yes.

Time passed by and I already arrive at this so called university, I wasn't excited to be honest, I was feeling anxious and I felt like stupid just standing in the gates feeling awe. Mr. Carlos has already left and I didn't think twice of going in.

There were so many countries and some of them are flying, wait we can fly? I was itching to do so but someone gently tapped my shoulder as I snapped back to reality looking who it was.

"Oh uhm hello.." I greeted and he didn't greeted back instead he checked his list if my name was there before fixing his glasses.

"Good day sir philippines, I'm germany the vice president of SU" he greeted but in a low monotone like he isn't interested at knowing me.

"O-oh..may I know which floor and room I'am? I'm kinda new here-"

"You'll be in the 2nd floor, room 201" he responded which I nodded in understanding, geez he's kinda cold but I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

I entered the inside and again I looked in awe, like damn this looks like our mansion but 10× bigger...

I was so distracted that I literally bumb someone, ah shit here we go again-

"Oh no I'm so sorry!" I apologized and I saw who it was, israel?

"A-ah! Philip! I-i didn't knew you enrolled here.." she said slightly blushing.

"Yeah I do..erm..mind if you..help me find my classroom?" I asked, she gladly accepted it. She asked me what room number and floor and I told her. We were now infront of my classroom and I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach, but it's not because I didn't ate breakfast, I feel really anxious.....