CHAPTER 6

(There are many gramatical errors so ehh-)

America's POV

I was actually enjoying philip's company then that weirdo asshole came in just now..

"AMERICA I HEARED-"

I just looked at him dead in the eye, he immediately looked at philip then to me, this guy better have an excuse for ruining my precious time with philip.

"What do you want japan." I scoffed and he immediately plastered a smile, I just rolled my eye's in annoyance...

"I heared you were injured so--"

"That's non of your buisness, I've told you that ever since."

"B-but..."

"Hey it's totally fine! Come! Sit with me" philip finally spoke giving the most warmest smile, Oh God.. philip no-

"Sure! Thanks firipin kun!" For the love of God-

I coughed abit earning attention to the two country.

"Japan, thank you for visiting, you may leave. No need to waste your time on me." I replied giving out a bitter smile, he looked at me confuse then ignores my presence starting a conversation with philip, this bastard-

Philippines POV

Japan sat down beside me as he started making small conversation, I happily replied and I could feel america staring daggers to japan.

"So..why are you here with america kun?" Japan asked.

"Oh I was injured since I twisted my ankle while running in the gym, then when I got to the boy's bathroom, I saw america in one of the stall" I replied.

"That makes sense.."

"No it doesn't." America replied in the background, japan decided to ignore him again as he asked more question about me.

I felt alittle uncomfortable since he was asking such as 'blood type?' ' where do you live?' 'Do you like japanese people?'

I wasn't able to answer some of them when america interrupted, thank God america, my savior-

"Shouldn't you be in class japan?" America asked, japan then remembered and quickly stood up before bowing to me and America.

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me america kun! It's nice meeting you too firipin kun!" Japan remarked before stepping out of the infirmary, I waved goodbye as I slowly placed my hand back to my lap.

I stood up and america quickly held my hand, my head swinged and looked at him in confusion, "what is it america?" I asked.

"Where are you going? Didn't you twisted your ankle? Don't you want to stay with me?" America bombard me with question as I just stared at him like 'are you serious right now?'

"It doesn't hurt that much and I could walk straight now, I just needed some air. I'll be back" I replied he just nodded before letting my hand go, I smiled one last time before slowly going out of the infirmary.

I was walking through the hall when a country came pleading for help while 2 other countries were bullying him, I quickly ran to where the pleading was and ofcourse my reckless self was with me that time.

I wrestled them down while I was trying to stop them, I earned alot of punches and kicks as I was now on the ground covering myself from all those beating.

They quickly ran when they heard the bell ring, someone was slightly shaking me as I looked who it was, poland..?

He was crying like it was his last time seeing me. I slowly stood up as I groaned in pain, great more scars, what a lucky person I'am.