CHAPTER 4

(A/N: why hello there, oh look I'm alive *slaps sElf* anyways enjoy lol-)

×philippines×

I was panicking ad I didn't knew what to do, why are they doing it hee while literally aybody could hear?! I know it's inappropriate to listen and watch but I'm not thinking anything bad! I swear! I'm keeping my innocent mind with me.

I won't give my virginity until marriage!

The girl seemed like it's pleading for help and I swear this is what they call rape! I searched the hallways if theres anything I can use to knock off someone and lucky go, I found a metal pipe that looks old and rusted, it seems fit to knock someone so I quickly grabbed it.

I breathe inhale and exhale...ok...1..2..3!

I barged in and didn't hesitate to knock off the guy that was at the top of the woman, I quickly grabed the woman's wrist and started to run off.

bahala siya mag ka tetano tch!

We were running that felt like a minute as I stopped from my dorm, I was huffing for air and the girl beside me was taken aback and was scared, I quickly notice that her uniform was ripped and immediately took off my jacket putting it on her.

She blushed at my sudden behavior, I asked if sh wanted to go inside and she hesitated before nodding slowly, she must've had a traumatic experience...

We entered my dorm and told her if she wanted anything.

"No it's fine..." she replied, I sat beside her but I kept my distance.

"So...would you care to explain...? It's fine if you don't.." I spoke as she looked at me before looking back to her hands.

"You could've just ask someone for help...like a teacher...the man you just knocked off was the principal's son..." theres something off about her.. why is she so calm about this?

"But still...I'm thankful that you saved me..." she added as she gave me a weak smile.

"I'm india.." she replied again, I was dozing off then came back to my senses.

"I'm philippines..people usually call me phil or philip" I replied giving out a smile, she blushed again but just smiled back.

"He was about to rape you...why didn't you scream for help...?" I asked, she just looks at her hands before standing up, I was confuse but then she spoke.

"Would you help me get back to my dorm..?" She asked, I nodded since that man might be still out there...

Time skip

"Well...see you soon, philip" the indian bid goodbye as she smile one last time before entering her dorm closing it, I went back to my dorm aswell still processing what just happened earlier....

I was at the couch and it's literally 12 in the morning... I sigh and rubbed my eyes, I was really tired, palestine came walking to the kitchen and she quickly noticed me.

"Oh philip..why are you awake at this late hour?" The Palestinian asked as she sat beside me, I was spacing out again and she gently tapped my shoulders.

"Ah yes well...erm... I was just taking a stroll outside since I couldn't sleep.."

"Ah I see...well I woke up since north korea kept snoring loudly so I got up for some water.." she said massaging her non existent nose.

"Well... I'll get going now" I said as I stood up, she nodded and I went back to my room.

Morning