CHAPTER 2

×Philippines×

Finally! Math is done.. tho there are two more subjects before lunch. Well I can wait since it's just english and health and that's pretty basic, or maybe not-

I was really bored and vietnam told me the teachers will get delayed since they were having a meeting, well I guess that's a good thing.

I looked at my other seatmate which I don't really know his name much...but I hope we don't have any problems because I'll be sitting in this seat for the whole semester. I slowly tapped his shoulder which he looked at me with those cold eyes.

My heart was pumping so hard and I don't know why I blushed with just staring at him. He then raised a brow that made me snap from my senses, dammit phil- your gay actions can really lead you to a death wish.

"O-oh uhm just wanted to ask your name..." I mumbled but it was clear for him to hear, he looked at the window then back to me, well that's strange.

"Russia." He replied in a cold tone but something seems off about him..

"O-oh I see..well I'm philippines" I smiled giving out a hand shake, he just looked at it before looking back at the window, waw pamus (wow, famous).

Well I guess we do have a problem here... so much for always spacing out in the middle of gay panick..

The teacher came in and told us to stay quite since the meeting will be longer than expected, well that's alot of free time. I then felt like I needed to go to the restroom since I can't hold it any much longer, I asked vietnam if I could go and he agreed since I can't hold it anymore. I quickly got outside my classroom and headed..wait I still don't know the whole campus here, dammit I'm so stupid...

I just kept passing hallways going to different places, I saw the gym then a big garden with a of a Greek statue in the middle, fancy.

Then finally I arrived in the boy's restroom and hurriedly went inside, success.

I was finally done and washed my hands after, then I heared running and then this north guy came in running inside the restroom as he locked the door, what is happening??

"What are you doing?" I asked which he looked at me with those serious eyes, no doubt maybe he's just being chased by girls.

"Damn traitors..." he mumbled as people started laughing outside, huh?

"Hey you! Don't just stand there, help me block this shit" he said as he yelled at me making me flinch.

"And why would I help you? After what you did to me earlier?"

"Dammit I'm from the silver rank asshole" he ranted, silver? Isn't that the second rank?

"So? Silver rank or not you still bullied me" I scoffed making him glare at me.

"Fine! I'm sorry! Just help me!" He said as students started kicking the door.

"Fine, apology accepted" I smiled.

"But you have to open the door for me to help you" I added which made him more furious.

"Are you trying to get me killed?!" He stated.

"Ofcourse not, trust me this will go smoothly" he was hesitant since he still have trust issue with me, well I can't really blame him since I'm also having a hard time trusting him...

"If you let them hurt me I won't hesitate to bring you down" he whispered as he opened the door.

(Time skip)

Me and this north guy started running as some of his traitor friends started catching us, look I don't know any martial arts! I'm just some weakling asshole-