CHAPTER 3

×philippines×

I was now laying on the floor as I rubbed my ass since that hurts, the girl then apologized and helped me stand up. Great not only my thighs hurt but also my hips..

I looked back to estonia and in my relief she didn't notice me, I looked back to spain only to see him looking at my fractured ass.

I scoffed and went to sit beside estonia which she noticed, she looked at me then smiled.

"I'm sorry if I ever ruined your time but finland wanted to talk to you" I straightened to the point and she looked at the window to see finland secretly waving, she sighed and nodded in understanding.

Finally I'm done with this goddamn suffering... me and estonia headed to the changing room and changed back to our uniform but ofcourse I'm seperated cuz she still doesn't know that I was clearly not a woman. I still wore the skirt even tho I was struggling because of how long it was.

We were about to leave when spain stopped me, what now?

"Erm...sir spain..?" I asked and he smiled as he reached for my hand kissing the back of it, what the fok?

"Come back to do more training~ i'll be waiting mi amour~" I felt glares as I shiver.

"Sir, isn't this against the law? I'm currently just a student"

"Oh silly I'm just an instructor and I often go here, tho I'm still in college" so he isn't a teacher? Well that makes sense..

I just nodded and went outside with estonia because I felt like I'm being suffocating in that room because of those glares... finland then talked to estonia while sweden was beside me also observing them.

"Finland was actually forbidden to meet estonia since estonia's sibling refuse that estonia was dating one of the nordic" sweden said as I just looked at him then to them, I felt pity since I could see in their eyes that they really love each other..

"You don't have to feel pity phil, oh and also you can change back to your uniform since we'll be going back to class" sweden added, I nodded and ran to the boy's restroom to change into my normal uniform. The bell rang as soon as I got out of the restroom, I quickly got to my classroom and sat down to my seat.

Wait... norway did told me that they can help me get to the silver rank right? Speaking of ranks... I looked at the russian who was peacefully writing down notes since our history class was all just boring writings, oh welp.

I was really curious so I slipped a note under the russians notebook as he noticed and looked at me, I looked away as I didn't want to meet my end- he seemed to grab the note and read it.

×Russia×

I was really confuse but I didn't show any sign of it, I looked at the paper and philip seems to be scared to talk..well I can't really blame him since I look scary at most of the guys here but some girls insisted that I wasn't, tsk they only act that way because of my looks not what's deep within..

I grabed the paper and read it in my mind 'hello, what rank are you in?' It said. What a curious lad eh? I grabed my pen and wrote the rank I was in, I'm actually in the golden nation but I didn't want to be boastful about it, well it's not like I'm being humble. It just sucks in that rank, why? Because it's fricking hard.

I can't even focus on some of the subject because they are clearly pressuring us.

I slid the paper on philip and he seemed surprise, heh.

(A/N: just a side note that this probably might end up as rusphil but I'm still reconsidering things)

×philippines×

I was utterly surprise and quickly grabed the paper, I read it in my mind and I was shock that he wasn't an ordinary student unlike us the lower rank.. so basically he can fly anywhere he likes? I mean vietnam did told me that the higher ranks can fly since they are higher.

I glance back to the russian who is now sleeping peacefully, I smiled at the thought of it, maybe he isn't really that bad? Right?

(Time skip)

Our adviser is now saying who will be our dorm mates and ofcourse dorm number, I wasn't really paying attention when I heared my name I lifted my head and this time I listened, oh I hope it's indo and mal... oh wait they're in the other room dammit I'm so stupid.

"Dorm 602 will be russia, north korea, philippines, palestine and czechia. Please treat each other nicely." Ms. EU said as I looked with disbelief, why is north guy in my dorm?! I'm slowly loosing my will to live.

We were now dismissed and some already headed to their dorms while I was just sitting thinking life choices.

Then suddenly someone tapped my shoulder to see palestine stuttering to talk.

"A-aren't you going to the dorm..? W-well we are r-room mate's.." she said still stuttering, even tho it was confusing to hear I still understand and plastered my best smile as I nod in understanding, she just smiled and bowed down before going out of the room, I fixed my things and went to walk with palestine, she seems to be a nice girl..

I then saw israel waving as her smile slowly fades as she saw palestine, the Palestinian just looked down not making eye contact with israel, I just looked at the two and I exactly know why they were acting like this...

"So...hey phil! Who will be your roommate?" Israel spoked as she kept her attention to me.

"W-well I'm with palestine, russia, north korea, and czechia" I replied with a smile.

"Well I hope you enjoy your roommate's" israel replied as she walked pass palestine.

"Are you ok palestine?" I asked worridly and she just smiled and nodded in reply, we both headed to the dorm and it seems me, palestine and russia are the only people in the dorm, I just shrugged it and call it a day.

I went to room as palestine went to her room too, I was really tired right now, I went to my closet if my clothes were complete and in relief they were.

I changed into decent clothing then plopped down on the bed as I quickly drifted to sleep, it was only 5:48 PM and I was really tired..

(Time skip)

I woked up at the sound of water tapping from the sink inside my bathroom, I groaned as I forgot to open my lights on...I stood up from my bed and opened the light, then I checked my phone for the time and it's currently 9:05 PM in the midnight.

I closed my phone and hid it in my pocket. The room was really hot even tho the AC is on, maybe I need some fresh air.. I put on a jacket and wore some flip flops as I grabed my dorm keys, I went outside my room to see total darkness.

I tip toed to the door as I open it closing it from behind.

I started walking from the hallways as I heared muffling noises coming from an abandoned room, I stick my non existent ear to the door as I tried listening.

"P-please it hurts...please let me go..I'm begging you.." the girl said, I was really confuse and I kept listening..

"Shhh~ it's alright no need to panick~ you'll probably thank me for doing this~" the other person said as I heared ripping of clothes.

I was clearly panicking, what should I do!?

-----------------------------

(A/N: I know this is pretty short but I really need time for rest, my back hurts even tho I was just sitting and tapping all day. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!)

[Word Count: 1358]

~mufiee