Prologue

Three days after the final Battle on May 20 in the infirmary of Hogwarts in the last bed on the right lay a still figure, he was skinny and short with midnight black hair and long eyelashes. Suddenly his eyes flew open and you could see the greenest color like the emeralds, the young man didn't as much as twitch just laying there trying to think what is happening and where he is. After a moment he realized he knows this place very well he was there constantly after all, even the bed has a name tag with his name. Finally sitting up he noticed he wasn't in pain any more and all his bruises and cuts were healed. Looking around he saw he was alone in the room which was strange since so many were injured. Just then the side door flew open and Madam Pomfrey rushes towards him.

"Good Morning Mr. Potter. I'm glad you are finally awake. It has been three days since the Battle, let me check you over." And she stared hitting him with diagnosis spells and muttering under her breath about his sorry state. Finally Harry decided to ask "madam, were is everyone?" The nurse looked up and smiled lightly albeit tiredly "these with serious injuries were transported to St.Mungeos and these that were bruised etc. I already healed trough the night and the next day, only you were in a comma for so long dear" Harry looked at her confused and his question must have shown on his face because she answered him anyways "your magical core was dangerously depleted and you went into an healing coma of you own. You will have to take some potion and a special diet you need to put on wight and some potion for you nerve damage." The next couple of minute were spent in silence until Madam Promfrey asked an elf for some breakfast for him. "Madam, who survived the Battle?" Harry dreaded the answers, he dreaded to not hear the names he wished to hear. The medi-witch noticed his tense posture and the carefully blanked expression and put a hand on his shoulder before answering softly "not as many died as we feared, The Weasley's minus Percy, Hermione, Neville, Luna, Sirius, Remus, Severus, Malfoy's without Lucius, most of the Hogwarts professors are all alive. Charlie won't be able to have children, Neville will never walk without a slight tick and some will have scares but they all live. After you eat you are free to go." Squeezing his shoulder she walked away.

Harry ate the food noticing he was starving and thought about the flow of the war. In his fifth year after being tricked he went there with a few of his friends only to come into a trap. Sirius almost died but Harry barely summoned him across the room, lucky someone stunned Wormtail so his godfather was pardoned and freed. Then in his six year he noticed Malfoy acting strange so he talked to him and they made a truce for the sake of survival, they found many information that helped in the final Battle, he also realized he was gay even if he didn't engaged into any sexual or romantic relationships. They even tricked the world into believing Dumbledore's death even if he was cross with the man. Finally noticing his manipulative tendencies. Finding about the Horcruxes was a hard blow but going to find them with barely any info on them was even worse. Spending a year with Ron and Hermione in a tent he had the time to notice the difference in their friendship, Ron's jealousy and greed also Hermione's attitude and I know better air around her. But they did find and destroy them. Finding he was one as well and knowing what he had to do to save them all made him numb. He had accepted years ago that he probably wouldn't survive to see himself graduate and yet here he was.

Standing up deciding to muse about his feelings later Harry went out of Hogwarts noticing the damage done to the Castel and murmuring apologies to her under his breath he felt a warm swept of magic surrounding him for only a moment almost like a warm hug and he smiled lightly knowing Lady Hogwarts was thanking him. Now outside he didn't know were to go, deciding he wants to see his godfather he apparated to Grimmlaud Place.

There he was met with voices in the kitchen for once the portrait of Walburga silent. Going in he stood in the doorway observing the people there, Sirius and Remus were sitting close to each other drinking coffee with some toast, Luna was humming making tea and Draco with his mother sitting silently lost in thought. Finally Draco noticed him and stood up rushing towards him giving him a tight hug, which was strange out of itself, next was Luna who clang to him and whispered into his ear "I'm happy to see you big brother, don't leave me again" he really didn't know how she always knew this things but she was the only one not counting the headmaster and the potion master. Even Narcissa came over and gave him a light kiss on the cheek, then Remus and Sirius were hugging him in the same time telling him how glad and worried they were. Taking him into a seat they asked about his health "I'm fine now. Poppy said I will need some potions and a diet but I'm healthy nonetheless. What about you all? What was happening the last three days?" They shared a few looks I didn't understand but knew it wasn't good. Finally Remus began "well Harry the wizarding world is calling you their savior and printing article after article about you, the ministry wants you statement and opinion on what to do with the few of the dark supporters like the Malfoy's and Severus. Ron and Hermione are basking in the spot light you could say. Some of us are planing to help repair Hogwarts in the next few days." Harry nodded but he was still tired. "Maybe I should change and meet with someone from the ministry now to have it behind me?" Looking a bit lost Narcissa was the one to help "I took you clothes size and bought some fit robes for you as well as some comfortable booths, Sirius prepared a room for you and I will fire call the head Aurora so he can come here." Sirius took Harry's hand and showed him the room and wardrobe, letting him get clean again.