Courting and surprises

And so the next month Harrison spent all the time with Alec, learning more about each other, tell each other stories and tales of their life's.
Alec learnt Harry hated to be the center of attention, had a hero complex, was abused in his childhood (now that made him growl), loved chocolate and was fierce protective of his family. Harry in return learner that Alec loved books and acknowledge, enjoyed telling story's, hated boredom, was more traditional, had a strong dislike for cats and loved his brother fiercely.

They went on walks, sometimes to the magical town or alley other times to mundane places, other times they would sit in the library both with a book content to just feel the other presence. Never paying any mind to the flirting and small touches, but both knowing they found someone they could share their life with.

After the first two weeks of Harry's visits Alec finally realized why his magic reached out and why his inner instincts were purring whenever Harry got close. He was his potential mate with the best compatibility he ever met. When that realization struck Alec thought about their interaction and if he had a chance of wooing Harrison, remembering the blush he gained confidence. So he started to flirt little bit and from time to time added a small touch always delight when Harrison answered with his own flirting and own touches or a smile so beautiful he gets a bit lost. At the last week of June Harrison told him he need's to go back home, he was gone almost a full year. It was then Alec asked for an official courting a chance for visits. Harrison was so happy he hugged and kissed him on the cheek. They exchanged courting bracelets and two days later Alec gifted him his first official courting gift, a bouquet of different glass flowers every one with meaning. There were three pink (longing for you), white (you're adorable) red (flame in my heart), two white Carnations (innocence,pure love), two white Clover's (think of me), two Fern's (magic&bonds of love), three Hibiscus (delicate beauty), three ivy (friendship&fidelity&marriage), one red (love you) one pink (happiness), one white (I'm worthy of you) and the last red Salvia, meaning forever mine. Harry has tears in his eyes seeing the meaning in the flowers.

They went on a official date as well, a Picknick on the Castel grounds while star geezing, Harry loved it. Finally on 1st July in the Potter Cottage Harry was standing in front of the gates with his familiar and trunk saying goodbye to his courted. He gifted Alec with one of his communication mirrors and a open invitation to emerald castle, Alec promised to visit, call and send gifts and for the first time deeply kissed him. After a minute when air was a necessity for Harry they step back and he portkeyed away. Alec went back to his castle already planning his next gift and what he needed to do in order to move for while to Britain and contact his brother.

Harrison appeared in his living room, his house elf greeting him, asking for lunch and help with unpacking he went to his bedroom. First came his clothes some needed washing these were taking be one of the elves. Then his hygiene products to the bathroom, all the gifts for another elf to wrap up since Harry is pans at it, then he took care of all the piles of books that were added to the library. The gifts and the bouquet from Alec went to his bedroom on a special shelf. Finally only his treasure were in the trunk but he decided for the mean time they will stay there he wanted to sat up a room where others could see them but where they would be safe and with that he would need help, maybe he could mention it to Alec.
Taking a quick shower and changing clothes after taking a bite he flooded to meet his dad's

Arriving there he was smothered in hugs even though they talked almost every night trough mirrors it wasn't the same and Harry missed them. Seating down in the sunroom with tea he told them all the story's about his travel and all the people he met. After Sirius and Remus clued in him what was happening in his absence, they took each other hands and appeared to be nervous. Sirius laughed a bit saying "we have news for you Harry" noticing his attention was on Siri, he continued "I'm third month pregnant, you are going to be big brother!" he clapped his hands and he and Remus waited for Harrison's reaction. Harry blinked then blinked again finally the information sinked in and slowly a huge grin overcame his face, quickly he stood and hugged them both at the same time congratulating them. Harry couldn't believe he would be a brother. "This is amazing guys! Brother! I'm going to be a brother! But since you shared your good news I will too, I'm being courted!" He finished with a grin, now it was Remus and Sirius time to be shocked and slowly blink, then both growled demanding to know who was good enough to court their little boy! It was hilarious. Explaining how he met and who Alec was was fun, Remus expression when he found out his pup was courted by a Vampire had both Harry and Siri rolling with laughter, "at least he can adequately protect and cherish you" was his only comment.

The next day he went to Diagon Alley noticing it looking more lively then since a long time. He noticed people were whispering about him although that wasn't very new, he thought after a year of absence the people would find themselves something else to talk about.
His Potter luck struck again when he bumped into Hermione and Ron on the way to Gringotts.

Noticing him Ron stared rather loudly "Harry mate where were you? I stared the auror training without you?!" Hermione was not far behind with her -better-tell-me-everything-because-I-know-better tone "Harry we were so worried, when you just disappeared, not even finishing your education and now I will need to help you self study and Ginny was so disappointed in you, for leaving her like that" Harrison really wasn't in the mood to hear any delusions from he hold up his hand for them and they fall silent, in calm but rather slow and cold voice he bluntly told them "I didn't know I needed to tell you about my every decision. I never wanted to be an Auror, it was you who assumed. I have finished my education before departing and even furthered it in my traveling. Lastly I had nothing to do with Ginny, I already told her I wasn't interest in her or other women for that matter. Now excuse me I have things to do" and with that Harrison side stepped them and walked in Gringotts.