Busy day

Finally looking up Harry began almost in a whisper "I would like to buy you best purging potion. Then could you break the block on my talent? We would be continuing afterwards" Griphook nodded stood up came back only minutes after and gave Harry a potion at the same time waving his hands and speaking his mother tongue. 10 minutes later Harry was thinking and feeling more clearly then ever. Taking his place again he started making plans " I would like to cancel the marriage contract, it should be possible since it isn't my full name and the old goat doesn't have Potter blood in him. Then please combine my trust vault with the Potter one. And all money or vaults that come to me from the public as a thank you is to go to the Slytherin vault. From this one I want to make a few founds. The first the fund in our hearts for the family's that lost someone to the war or their homes, the for the future fund for these that want to start a promising business with the deal that 7% share goes back to the vault after a year, then I want to build an orphanage our smile's with Narcissa Malfoy as headmistress if she accepts and an primary school den of knowledge with Remus Lupin as Headmaster if he so chooses. All the funds are to be lead by someone competent and employer kind skilled and responsible adults, you can take another goblin to help interview people I will maybe sit in these too. In all the funds the blood status, family origins or magic affinity are not to matter. I will be making a statement in the paper about it all to make it easier." Griphook took notes all the time Harry had been speaking already making calculations in his head. Giving a few documents to sign, he finally gave his client his bank statements and investments and waited for further orders.
"Well I want all the money the old goat took back what we can take, I want all old keys destroyed and the credit card keyed to me. For the investments we'll sell these that are a nuisance and buy more in the mundane site. I will give you 5% of the income you can make for my vaults and 7% for Gringotts." This Human stunned a goblin today again, these that made such a move a rare but more wealthy at the end, a goblin will work better if he gains something from it after all. After an hour of more business talk Harry took his documents and card and went shopping.

For the next two hours Harry was going into every shop that took his fancy, he bought a whole new Garderobe, a new travel trunk, some interesting books, a new broom since his was destroyed, he got rid of his glasses and length his hair to the waist even got himself some blue-green highlights, then he went and bought himself a stud for his left ear and made himself a tattoo on his back a stag, a wolf, a grimm, a leopard running around a meadow full of lilies. Then he also bought some presents for his friends and dads. Finally he went back to Grimmlaud totally tired and hungry.

The next day at breakfast Harry told Sirius and Remus what transpired in Gringotts yesterday and showed them his new tattoo, both were ecstatic albeit stunned at the news their son was now goblin friend. After eating Harry decided to talk to Narcissa first about the orphanage since now there are probably many orphans without a place especially Muggleborns. Dressing in one of his green robes he flood to Malfoy Manor. There an elf showed him to a beautiful parlor were Narcissa was taking tea with Draco. "Good Morning Aunt Cissa, Draco I hope you are well." Both stood to give him some hugs or in Narcissa's case a kiss on the cheeks. "Hello Harry what can we do for you today?" Sitting down and taking the cup of tea that was presented to him he took a moment to gather his thoughts. "I opened a few funds, one of them is the orphanage our smile's and I would like for you Aunty to be the Headmaster of it. You care about children but as lady of your house you would know how to lead it. What do you think?" You could see shock on their faces but then excitement crept on on Narcissa's face, she clapped he hands together "yes of course. It's a splendid idea. It would give me something to do. I'm sure there a many children then needs a home and there probably more that would be needed to taken away from they caretakers. Where would it be?" Here Harry wasn't quite sure himself "I didn't really solve it yet. It needs to be big and with a garden or forest in a quiet place." Here Draco pip in "maybe I could donate the Wales cottage, nobody uses it and it's big maybe not as this Manor but definitely had room and it's surrounded by a small forest. The property has even elf's to help." For the next two hours the three discussed how to make the idea work.

The next few day's Harry together with Narcissa and the goblins spend Interview potential caretakers after giving an ad in the newspaper. They also spend time decorating and safeguarding the cottage after renaming it to our smiles shelter. Finally they had a fully qualified healer, five caretakers three of them are Muggleborns, they had a full team of a council. After a week of searching they were ready to open the shelter. There were many people there, all curious what their savior has to say and why there so many people on the podium with him. Finally Harry cast a sonorous on himself and began
"welcome! I'm happy to see so many people here with us today. After the final battle when I found out so many people were giving me things even money as a thank you I wanted to do something good with it. After finding out that trough the right of conquest I was the owner of Voldermort's vaults I didn't want that money. So an idea came to me the magical Britain was lacking an orphanage and there are many children after the war that are now family less but there are also many Muggleborns with parents that don't accept their children's gift. I wanted to give them all a home. I gave these vaults and gifts I received to the shelter, the Malfoy family donated this cottage for that propose and it's my hope that this shelter would be the home and family these children don't have. Here it doesn't matter the children's heritage, blood status or magical affinity they are all children in need of care." Then he went on introducing the headmistress and the workers. They already had a number of children who were to live in he shelter. All in all the day was very good and happy.