Redeemed, Magical Races and Creatures

In his first Wizengamot Harrison and Sirius achieved the reinstatement of the Wizarding celebrations, the law about the secrecy contest for new-bloods and to make the sessions more frequent for at least a month so they could reform the government. To do that they formed groups of wizards that were doing research for the next session. The first group was looking through all laws that were past in the last two decades, the second group was looking into Hogwarts, the third into creatures and the last one the smallest into the origins of new-blood, because Harrison didn't believe humans with magic under 5 on the Skale could produce a magical child. He tested his blood and it was discovered that the Evans line came from a long thought dead magical line Evanston, who were pureblood's mostly Ravenclaws that died out from dragon pox in 1880's. Looking trough records it seems that the main line produced twins in 1887 from which one was a squib and was given up in the mundane world with the last name Evans. Hermione as he found out tested as well and her great great something mother was the squib sister of the Dagworth-Granger. A few more of his former classmates were tested as well all unsurprisingly coming from some squib, a few thought dead family lines were reinstated and a few could take their own titles.

The next Wizengamot session you could see some more new faces all the new found magical lines. The chamber was fuller then for a long time. After the normal hour of talking about nothing, they asked the groups about they founds, since the last group had the most success it stared with them. A not even middle age man for magical standards came forward "Lady's and Lord's, I was in charge of the research in the new-bloods origins and after making 250 test together with the goblins and looking trough the ministry records, we can safely say that yes, the new blood all had somewhere in the ancestry a squib or under average wizard. We found out that most lines that produced a squib committed either a grave insult to Lady Hecate, went against her laws or intermarried too close in their family. It seems it takes a few generations for the line to be redeemed in Lady magic eyes. As of today we over 20 thought long dead magical lines were brought back." After ending his speech he went back to his seat and the others started to argue what to do with said acknowledge.

After 15 minutes Neville stood surprising most people. "If I may Chief Warlock," receiving a nod he continued "why not let the research group make a book from their finings and public it, this way everyone could learn more about it. Since we have now a primary school and a shelter we should made and in-depth inheritance test obligatory for either Institut. Maybe in a decade we will have restored more of the magical dead lines, almost in every line there were at least one squib, in most they weren't killed but send to the mundanes. I think the term new-blood doesn't quite fit any more, but the term redeemed does." he sat down again, most people were agreeing with Neville and it was decided to follow his suggestion, but Harrison thought about one more thing that should be not allowed because it brought more risk. Standing up he had they attention instantly "I believe there is one more thing I would like to add. Since so many redeems are currently in our world and even more will come now that we have a way to identify them not to mention the number of half-bloods although maybe this term shouldn't be used any more if the other parent is a redeemed they do have magical ancestors. We should make marring a mundane illegal. Marring these that don't know about our word and these that don't qualify on our Skale even as a squib would only endanger our world more and made it more possible to discover. We should strive more for separation and not to mix. Visiting them and learning about they world is fine since we know not to tell them about our gift but marring someone who has no place in the world of magic should be a crime." Of course his statement was met with outrage from Dumbledore supporters and approval from the rest. So since the rest was the majority the law past. The reported wrote a very detailed articles about that session and Harry received mixed reaction for his opinions.

Few days later the book Return of magical lines came out, in the mundane world publishing a book would take more time but with magic and the fact that the research group had already all the material it only too days. Most pureblood's were buying the book and it seems this theory was appealing to them more then the one that mundanes were stealing the magic in no time the theory became fact. Of course there were hardcore believers of mudbloods but these nowadays were rare.

In the next sessions the group with creatures came forward. They began with Werewolves. This group was bigger and they all were looking quite tired but satisfied. One started lecturing how the werewolf's were only violent when not contacting with their wolf or being treated. How in the old legends it wasn't a curse but a blessing from Goddess Moon, since Werewolves were stronger, quicker, had higher senses and were more resistant to many magical illnesses. If connected to they Wolff they could shift anytime and were in they right mind and full control. Also the gene was only active if both parents were Weres. Then the next in the group talked about house elf's, how they needed to bind with a wizard to survive, but if the bond was abused they were weaker, didn't need to be obedient and weren't as well educated. The bond was to be symbolic not that of a servant. Then the next spoke of Vampires the difference of bitten and borne one. How they drunk only from willingly donors and mates, how they could walk in the sun and least the born ones could and how they had they own society structure. Finally receiving facts and not rumors or prejudice they talked what laws should stay and which to change. Finally getting bored Siri spoke again, telling them to destroy all werewolves laws and change them to make these that connect to they wolf full Citizens, these that bit on purpose criminals and made it obligatory to learn how to connect. After that Harrison himself stood and told them they should made a new department or rather sub department in the one that deals with international corporations, were the dealing with magical races would be the objective. To include Vampires, Werewolf's, House elf's, Goblins, Centures, Merepeople and every other creature with intellect and they own culture. And the other would fell under creatures because these don't think for themselves. He also included idea about the law about abusing house elf's.
All in all the session was very productive but exhausting and the public was sure to be overwhelmed with change.