The confrontation

The next morning at breakfast when Harry came down all occupants of the house were looking at him in shock, not knowing the reason for their strange reaction he asked them what the matter is, Remus showed him the Daily Prophet.

NEW BEGINNING FOR OLD FAMILY LINES!
By Will Finn

Dear readers,

I have the utmost honor to introduce you to the new beginning of two old blood family's.

Yesterday Lord Potter, Harrison James Potter-Black went to the goblins to make changes for his bloodline.
For these that don't know, a last family member of old blood with some conditions can change or even combine they family lines into something new, the same could do the redeemed, who as already reported come for old dead lines, although here the conditions are a bit different.

The PotTER and EvanSTON line are since yesterday officially TERSTON. The Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Terston have their legacy from family's: Potter, Evanston, Peverell and Slytherin. The new crest is a emerald Occamy with purple wings with a black background with gold lilies on the edges. Family colors are purple, black and emerald green with the family motto Power, Progress, Peace.

I can't wait to see what the new start for the family will bring and how they prosper.

May Lady Magic bless them.

Looking up Harry smile sheepishly at his dad's. "Well the idea came to me when the goblins gifted me with the dagger with engraved words on it. So I asked Griphook if something like that were possible. I'm even building a new Manor for the ancestral home." Sirius started laughing because only his pup could something that wasn't done in hundred of years. Remus shook his head and gave Harry his breakfast and asked more details.

For the next hour they just sat and chatted about small things. Finally Sirius asked "so pup what on todays agenta for you?" Harrison honestly didn't know so he just shrugged his shoulder in that moment the floo flared Hermione and Ron came trough though they didn't seem to be happy. Looking around they were spotted Hermione marched enraged towards Harry and Ron right behind her "HARRY JAMES POTTER! What do you think you are doing? Changing you family's legacy?! You parents would be disappointed! How could you propose to outlaw marring Muggles! They aren't lower than us, I thought I knew you better..." and for the next ten minutes he was berating him on every proposal he made in the Wizengamot. At that moment Remus, Sirius and Harrison saw the resemblance to Molly when she starts shouting, the shrill is even the same. Finally she seems to want to listen to what he has to say.

Shaking his head he leans back into his chair, the picture of relaxation even if he was tense since he wanted to avoid this particular confrontation. "Hermione, firstly my name is Harrison James Potter-Black please use it. Second don't shout if you want to discuss something with me. Thirdly what I do with my legacy is only my business, you don't have a say. As to my proposals all I did was protect our word and make it better, dark does not mean evil and light does not mean good, accept it. A mundanes don't have a place in the magical world. You can't come here and shout at me for having different opinions then you. And what was that about Ginny?"

This time it was Ron who open his mouth "Harry mate, don't talk to Mione like that! Everyone's knows that dark is evil! What happen to you! And do you have to fluent you money like that you know my family is poor! And when are you coming to the burrow to see Ginny, she missed you you know, she is planning your Wedding and you didn't even help her!" Now Harry was confused what wedding! He didn't even like girls! Standing up he calmly asked not showing his anger "what wedding?! I don't like her like that, she was always just the little sister of my friend! I don't even like women for that matter!" They looked at him speechless but you could see the disgust in their eyes and anger in Ron's. He turned an ugly shades of red and started spouting more of his bigoted ways "YOU ARE A POOF?? MY SISTER IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MARRY HER NOT BE A DISGUSTING FAGOTT!" Hermione was not far behind in her I-know-better voice "really Harry you are just confused, Ginny and you are meant to be and male relationships aren't normal, that's not natural and what about children you always wanted a family. Now your are going with us to meet Ginny I'm sure an evening with her will sat you on the right path again and I'm going to the headmaster." Sirius having enough of they attitude kick them out revoking their permission to enter his home. Looking at his pub he and his mate Remus hugged him "we are sorry pup. These aren't true friends and they opinions don't matter. These that love you will accept you." Harrison hugged them back with a smile telling them how he realized on the hunt that the friendship between them isn't healthy or won't last and he wasn't very sad about it, he grew up and they didn't. Still hearing so much bigotry early in the morning he decided to visit the twins in their shop and tell them everything and maybe go see Neville.

Twins shop was thriving, it was full of customers and laughing children. It brought a smile on Harrison's face. It didn't took much time to locate the Twins, seeing him they first sandwich him between them then dragging him into their apartment above the shop. They started talking and asking questions after a minute finally noticing they didn't give him time to answer. "Yes demons I will answer all you question and will tell you everything but let me" he laughed out. Sitting down with some tea he told them about his first visit to the goblins, the Wizengamot sessions ending on today's visit from their brother and his girlfriend. Both were shocked to hear Ron's view on homosexuality since both them and Charlie were gay. They were even in a steady relationship with they best fired Lee since their fifth year, in fact as they informed Harrison they planned to elope to do a bonding and asked him to be their witness, now they just needed someone for the priest role and Lee's witness. Finally Harry asked why not talk to Luna knowing her she probably could make the license the fastest. The twins liked the idea and promised to talk to her. They gave him invitation for Remus and Sirius for the after party with the date 28th July. So in almost a moth. After visiting the twins Harry used their floo to go to Neville. Begin greeted by an elf she guided him into the greenhouses where Neville was talking with his beloved plants, seeing him he raised and hugged him a bit to tight.
He spend the next few hours talking with Neville informing him of everything what was happening in his life, some laws for the next sessions as well if he could help him to stoke him new greenhouses. Neville was ecstatic to help.