New freinds and Discovery

At the end of February he travels to Japan which culture was very similar yet different to that in China. Here he met a clan of Kitsunes and learnt about their society, he made another friend here a kitsune warrior who was astounded that a human can have such a fighting spirit and Will, he apparently didn't meet many humans like that. They exchanged an alliance and gifted each other battle gear for different materials. Harrison gave Takeshi battle gear for basilisk skin with a fang soaked in it's venom. He received in rerun some gear that could withstand even dragons fire. Takeshi promised to visit his Manor some time in the future. After spending two weeks with the kitsune clans he moved into a hotel in one of the magical districts and learn even more unique runes. He even achieved to combine some together and made a mirror that could connect to more then one other, when he returns he would need to speak with the goblins. He visited the various temples again and the unique shops finding even more books to his library and some artifact to his collection. He made himself a magical tattoo of ancient symbols of friendship, unity, survival, warrior, power of love, intelligence and strength on his left arm. They were a reminder of what he stood for, what he fought for and what he had. Another two weeks and he was on his way to India.

The whole time Harrison traveled he spoke every few days trough the two way mirror with his dad'a and from time to time within his journal. He found out that lee was pregnant with twins, he couldn't wait to meet them, they will probably be bigger terrors then they fathers. Neville was accepted under an apprenticeship with Professor Sprout and Luna took over they newspaper from his father who went on expedition to find they creatures. Bill was already a father to a little girl named Victoria. Hogwarts is prospering and the number of stundest is the highest since centuries, more dead lines were restored and Sirius as his proxy told him which laws were changed. All in all there weren't many problems right now in Britain besides rumors were was the chosen one was and the scenes that his es friends were doing as well as the lies they were spreading, nobody was sure if his supposed engagement to Ginny was real or not.

Arriving in India in April the weather was already warm, so firstly he bought himself some of their clothes. Then found an establishment were he could stay. India was very different and unique country Harrison concluded. It was very colorful and loud, on the one side rich and beautiful but on the other poor and dirty. He first explored the mundane site enjoying they food and festivals. After a week he began to explore the magical site, which was far more intriguing for him. He bought again a tone of books for his library, a very old statue from gold who represents Shesha Naga with emerald eyes and another old colorful statue of Goddess Durga, he will put them in the treasure room as well. He learnt about the magical culture here, how arranged marriage is still very much real and how women aren't always treated the same and yet sometimes are treated better. For Harrison this country was full of contradictions. When he was in an animal store he was having a very nice conversation with a snake when one of the customers was unexpectedly walking towards him and asking him if he was free to help him as his group to explore a nearby jungle, because they needed a parselmouth, but they previous one fell sick. Harrison's curiosity took over and he agreed to accompanying them into the mysterious forest.

Walking trough a jungle was interesting to say the least. You had to be careful were you step and watch out for various animal especially big and venomous spiders and small and even more venomous frogs. But it was also very amazing, the view and the various plants, for a Herbologiest it was a Paradies, so he took a few plants sables for Neville. When they finally arrived they were in an old and damaged Temple? Maybe surrender by statues of half snakes half humans and some other races. They realized it was a temple of Nagas, suddenly a big white snake slithered from the inside hissing treats and angry curses. Harrison took a breath and came forward hissing slowly ~we don't mean any harm serpent, we just want to learn the history of this place~ the snake looked him in the eye and came closer ~hmm a speaker! It was a long time since I met one. You may learn and watch but not touch, I'm the protector of this temple and I will tell you it's story~ and so for the next hour Harry translated the story of the temple of SheSha. How the first naga almost a thousand of years ago build these to never forget they mother. How the magic protected the place for average wizard and witches and how said magic was slowly living the place for lack of believers. Nagas these days were all almost extinct. They found some old tomes and sheds inside which the serpent allowed to take to study with the promise of taking utmost care with them. The serpent who's name was Ahana wanted to move in with him, well he had place for it so he asked one of his elf to take her carefully and show her some place on the ground that could be her's. After visiting the temple he took another three weeks to learn more about the Magic's here, the language and took his Mastery in Runes.

Last day of April he took the portkey to Potter Cottage in Romania, where his life was about to change even if Harrison didn't know it yet.