The "new" Terston line

After the last session about the magical races the newspaper had a field day printing articles about the new books that the research group was putting together and the new laws the Wizengamot passt. Harrison received a personalized dagger from the goblins for his help in the change of their rights. The dagger was beautiful it could be used in rituals as well as Defence. It was smaller then the average ones but sharper with a hidden second sharp end, the hilt was black with emerald gemstones on the blade engraved Power, Progress, Peace it gave Harry the idea of starting his own house with his own last name but history and legacy of both Potter and Evanston ancestors. So he went to Griphook.

"Well Met Gripkook, I come today to you with an new idea." The goblin gestures for him to sit and offered something to drink which was rare. "I'm all ears." So Harry asked him if it was possible to start his own line or rather merge his legacy into one and change it into something new. Griphook took a moment to think about it then went out and came back five minutes later with some paperwork's and a old tome. "It is indeed possible, that happen to the Peverell line and a few others, always when the last living member is a daughter marring into another line or the last living member has more then one title. It has however conditions. 1) you have to be the last remaining member 2) you have to be of age 3) you have to have at least two titles 4) the line must be at least 300 old. You met them all. Now Harrison you need to think of the name of your line, your crest and motto as well as family colors and traits. What you family magic will specify in. You house alliance, charter and policy. If you wish to name a Manor for you ancestral home or build a new one, here is the paperwork fill it."

So for the next hour or so Harrison did just that.

Changing of a family lines

Name: Terston

Origins: Potter line, Evanston line

Founder: Harrison James Nigel
Potter-Black

Status: Most Ancient and Most Noble

Alliance: Neutral

Motto: Power, Progress, Peace

Crest: emerald green Occamy with purple wings in the middle, black background, gold lilies on the edges

Colors: emerald green, purple, black

Wizengamot seats: 2Potter 1Everston 2Slytherin

Family magic: Defence, Potion, Flying

Traits: emerald eyes, dark hair, chocolate love, Parselmouth

Policy: Magical equality, Magical culture, mundane separation, defenders of innocents

Charter: •titles go to the Most worthy blood-member decided by family magic
•marriage between 2nd cousins or closer forbidden •contracts signed for minors only blood relatives •every member obligated to work •head of house obliged to have two kids born or blood adopted •access to vaults only family members or blood approval •family stand is always neutral •squibs to live and learn in family •last remaining member: access to lordship at 13, no marriage contract without contest of said minor and goblin witness, family history lessons at 6 with goblin nation, •honor title goblin friend

Heirlooms: •invisibility cloak •goblin dagger •Protection Lily pedant

Ancestral Manor: emerald Castel

After finally thinking about every rule he wanted to include into the family charter that will be probably updated he gave it to Griphook who was a bit surprised about some of the rules as well as the motto being the same one from the goblin dagger, nodding he sign it off and waited for Lady magic to reject or accept, a moment later the parchment glowed gold and on the table lay a Lord ring, Heir ring, A coat of arms and Harrison could feel the new family Magicks settling in, he smiled brightly Lady Hecate approved. Taking his new lord ring he spoke again "I would like for you clan to be my family's account managers if you accept Griphook" seeing the goblin nodded Harrison continued "merge the Vault of Potter and Evanston together and rename it, put the Heir ring there. If you could also make a statement to the papers I would appreciate it. Now I would like to discuss the build of my home."
Griphook took another parchment and gestures for him to talk so Harry took a breath leant into his seat and closed his eyes so he could imagine it for himself. "Firstly I want it to be somewhere surrounded by a forest, in a quiet rather isolated area. On the grounds I want two greenhouses, a quidditch field, a garden with various flowers, a pond, stables and an owlery. The Manor was to look like a smaller version of a castle in Victorian style, black gates with my crest in the middle and occamy statues on both sides. On the first floor there is to be the ballroom, formal and informal dining room, kitchens, elf's rooms, living room, formal and informal parlor one with outside garden, the second floor has to have the family library, my office and office for my future spouse, painting room, classroom, training room, astronomy tower, playroom, music room, one or two empty rooms, now the last floor is to be made into the guest wing and the family wing with 30 bedrooms two of them nursery and two playrooms, then in the dungeons I want the ward room, potion labs and wine cellars. Everything in darker colors, with my coat of arms in a few key places and of course my family colors. I will also be collecting paintings of my ancestors to hang them around as well as books. When do you think the home can be done?" Gripkook needed quite a few minutes to process how much time i will take their best builders to do this finally looking up he grinned a goblin grin that terrified many "I believe with our best we could find a land buy it and build it be the end of July. It will be quite costly but you have many good investments and the money from the basilisk aided as well. If you want you Manor to be somehow like Hogwarts or at least invested with you family Magic you would need to help from time to time with the Fundation build as well as ward casting." Harry nodded shook hands with the goblin and exhaust went back to grimmlaud for a long sleep in.