Bella-rina

Eventually, they arrived in Phoenix and checked into a hotel. While gathered in the living room Alice let out a gasp.
"What is it?" Jasper asked, "What'd you see?"
Laura eyed Alice anxiously. "The tracker, he just changed course" Alice told, prompting Bella to get up from her seat.
"Where will it take him Alice?" Jasper asked grabbing some paper and a pencil.
"Mirrors, a room full of mirrors" Alice said in her dream like state, staring off yet managing to draw what was in her mind.
"Edward said the visions weren't always certain" Bella retold.
"She sees the course people are on, while they're on it. If they change their minds, the visions change" Jasper explained in better detail than Edward had. Laura stood by Alice's side, looking down and watching as she drew. Bella leans forward to look at the drawing.
"So the course the tracker is on now will lead him to... a ballet studio?"
Alice looked to Bella, coming from her vision back to reality, "You've been here?"
"I took lessons as a kid, the school I went to had an arch just like that" she confirmed with a light nod as she gestured to the drawing.
Laura narrowed her eyes feeling uneasy. Jasper asked if the school was here in Phoenix and Bella told him yes before her phone vibrated and she stepped aside to answer it, the caller being Edward. Laura moved around the couch and sat next to Jasper looking at the drawing, while Alice got up from the sofa. "You really didn't have to come here" Jasper said in a low tone.
Laura glanced over her shoulder at him, before sitting back slightly, "Has being stuck with me for this long put you off me?" she asked light-heartedly, earning a very brief smile from him as he shook his head. "You guys were protecting my friend, I'm gonna protect her too" she smiled. "Carlisle said Bella's apart of the family now, that means I am too right?" 
Jasper nodded, though he felt that she was being foolish, that she was ignoring the potential danger; then again she had been the exact same way with him and he was glad for that ignorance now, otherwise they never would've gotten this close, he might never have realised how great of a person she was, or how great and guiltless she could make him feel.
"Edward's coming to get me" Bella said, having finished her conversation with Edward.
"Jasper and I will check us out, you two start packing things" Alice smiled.

The two vampires headed down to the lobby while Laura and Bella stayed in the room getting everything ready to leave. "Hey, I'm gonna go get something from the vending machine, do you want anything?" Laura asked, zipping up the bag she had just packed.
"Uh no, I'm fine thanks" Bella declined as she packed some bottles into her suitcase.
"Okay, I'll be back in a minute" shed replied before heading towards the door and exiting the room. Laura really didn't think that much time had passed between leaving the room and getting what she wanted in the machine. Though as she rentered the room she saw it empty, she furrowed her brows and strolled around, "Bella?" she called before walking to the bathroom and knocking on the door, "Bella you in there?" With no response she opened it and again, empty. Turning around she noticed the bags were still there and her heart dropped, without a second thought she ran, she ran as fast as she could down the hall and to the elevator, catching it just as the doors were about to close.
Inside the elevator was a business looking man who eyed her weirdly, after all she had bolted down the hall into a closing elevator and was now stood impatiently waiting to get to the ground floor, but Laura didn't care how she looked right now. Once on the ground floor and with the doors open she jogged into the lobby looking around until she spotting the two familiar faces, "Jasper!" she said, though not too loud as to grab too much attention as she walked towards them.
Seeing the panic on Laura's face Jasper hastily walked over to her, Alice following. "What is it? What's wrong?" he asked, placing his hands on her arms.
"Be-Bella's gone. I just left the room to go to the vending machine, I- I didn't think she'd just disappear, I was gone for a second" she explained distraught running her fingers through her hair, panting in between her words.
"I'll call Edward" Alice exhaled, grabbing her phone and stepping aside to dialing her brother's number.
"I should never have left the room, it's my fault" Laura blabbed now thrusting guilt upon herself.
"Relax, we'll get her" Jasper tried to comfort her. "Go to the room and wait there. I'll call you as soon as I can okay?" he reasoned.
"Please... please don't get hurt" Laura begged him as she pulled on his jacket.
"I won't" he promised, looking into her eyes a serious expression spread across his face.
Her blue hues searched his golden eyes, both drinking the other in, before swiftly both leaned in and their lips met. The kiss was firm, both having wanted to do this for so long but having refrained due to Jasper's worries, but now all he wanted was her; not her blood, her. Ecstasy rushed through Laura's body while in the kiss, finally getting the intimacy she yearned for from the gorgeous southern vampire.
Pulling from the kiss breathless Alice then appeared by their sides, "Jasper we have to go" she urged him.
"Back to the room" he instructed Laura, nodding to her and giving her arms a light squeeze before he and Alice speedily left the lobby.

For once Laura did as Jasper asked, tying to steady her breath she turned around and headed back to the room. She was concerned beyond belief about Bella, though was thankful that due to Alice's vision the Cullen's knew exactly where to look. Aside from her concern, was disbelief, disbelief that she had kissed Jasper, butterflies in her stomach from how it felt to do it, and the want to do it again.