1

Hey thanks guys! this is just a little something i made in Thomas Sangsters pov it starts a little depressing but it gets better xxx

I went to a support group, just like in that new movie, it was also for depression. However, this time I really was depressed. I knew I was. There was no denying it. I didn't read, I didn't go outside, I didn't feel. No thats a lie I did feel, I felt pain. So much pain it was unbearable, I physically and mentally couldn't handle it.

The difference between Hazel Grace and I was that I didn't have that miracle, I didn't have that one thing that kept me going.

But that was then, this is now. My accident is almost forgotten, my ankle nearly healed and my heart... Well, is it even there?

"Would anyone like to share their story? Anyone?" James the leader of our pointless support group ignored the usual hands obviously wanting to make life all that much harder for us, he's such a great supporter.

"How about Sangster, you've never said a word! C'mon down the front and tell us your great heroic story!" James forced me out of my seat and up a couple steps. Speaking isn't my thing, neither is being nice or friendly. I don't really do story time either.

"Actually. I think I should go first," A guy with a slightly arched back and dark hair came to the front and isat down, he smiled. I should really thank him, but I can't.

"Okay, so I'm Tyler Posey, I'm 17 years old and I'm not depressed at all but my parents think I am. Um, I don't get all mopey about my fall so I'll say it plainly, I don't really care too much. When I was five I fell off a cliff and I broke my back in six different places, this wrecked my back for about four years but it's kinda sorted now, but what the doctors didn't know was that it had effected my vocal cords somehow and I was unable to speak until I was 13. My parents thought I was depressed or something because I didn't speak for so long but they were wrong. So now I'm here," he said as if reciting a poem.

How is he so confident? It's so annoying that I can't do that. I'm just a nobody that got bullied and hurt.

"Alrighty... So, do you have any intrests that you would like to share?"

"I love waiting."

"Waiting?" James sounded confused, but we all were.

"Waiting. Waiting for life to turn around and agree with my terms. Waiting for the sun to rise at just the right time so that I can get that photo I really want on my bedroom wall. Waiting for the perfect person that loves me just as much as cupcakes. Waiting for the day that someone can say 'remember Tyler? I'm still waiting for someone to be just as nice as him'. Waiting for everyone to realize how stupid and messed up life's gonna be.Waiting for someone to conquer it," he smiled almost sarcastically and sat next to me on the bench, what the hell.

"Woah, okay," the astonished James gasped, "Speaking of food there are cookies and drinks at the back, feel free to take some," and he sat down on one of the steps.

Everyone rushed towards the food, except me. I'm not hungry. I'm never hungry. Even cookies don't appeal to me anymore, but I couldn't care less. I can't care about anything because nothing cares about me.