1: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 2015

HEY YALL! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PROLOGUE- NOW ITS TIME FOR THE BIZZNEZZ! THE TIME... *drumroll please invisible audience* TO BE TRAVELLED BACK TO 2015! ON WITH THE FANFIC! Love you all!

~MIA~

Groaning, Mia sat up.
Confusion settled in as she peeled her eyes open.

"This isn't my roo-room..." She mumbled, still getting used to the early bitter morning.

As she slowly sat up, she realised she wasn't in a house at all.
She was sitting at the Ziggy Stardust poster in the museum.
Except... The Poster wasn't there.

"Huh?" She mumbled again, completely dumbfounded.

"How'd I get here?!" She whisper shouted, legs wobbling as she attempted to stand.

"Huh?! What the actual f-?! Who took me here and knocked me out!? What the fuck!" She shouted in confusion, her voice echoing around the empty museum.

"Is there anyone here?! Hello?!" Mia shouted, voice just echoing again.

An obnoxious squeeeeek! was heard from the other side of the Museum.

Suddenly, a Cleaner flashed around the corner.
Mia raced up to her at full speed, taking the woman by surprise.

"God! You can't just run up sneakin on ol' folk!" The elderly cleaner shouted, taking her earphones out.

"Yeah... Sorry about that. What time is it?.." Mia asked softly, throat creaking slightly with dryness.

"What are you even doing here? It is 4:23am. And anyway, this part of the Museum is closed for renovation. If your pulling a stupid kiddie prank, then do it somewhere that isn't being renovated." The elderly woman stated, annoyance evident in her voice.

"What? Where the hell has the David Bowie place gone anyways? Why's it so cold, it's meant to be summer."

"I don't know what kinda' drugs you been' on lately, but this is November 29th. 2015." The Woman stated, eying Mia intently.

Mia laughed, before realising the woman was being serious.
Mia checked her pocket for her old-Samsung Phone.

"4:24am,
NOVEMBER 29th 2015"

"Wait what?! It can't be... it can't. I can't be here-" Mia started to panic, blabbering on, fear filling her veins, forming a lump in her throat.

Tears prickled at her eyes.

"I can't be here. I need to be back home.
I can't possibly have!-
This isn't real. This is just a nightmare, I'll wake up and be in my den at home and I'll eat the slop and I- I..." She cried,

The Panic and Fear, came flowing up her throat and out her mouth, in the form of vomit.
The elderly woman had to take a double
-take, and awkwardly patted Mia's back as she wobbled back, slamming against the empty wall where the Ziggy poster was supposed to be.

"Uh..." The woman cleared her throat, staring at the large pile of vomit on the once-clean floor

"Why don't ya come back at 8?" The woman hinted, trying to get this strange girl out of the Museum.

Mia nodded, taking the hint.

Wiping her mouth with her sleeve, She slowly stood, legs wobbling.

"Th-thanks anyway..." Mia whispered, her voice weary.

The woman nodded, and got put her earphones back in, mopping up the vomit on the ground.

As the cold wind hit Mia's face, She made her way across the empty car park, her nose nipping with the freezing bitterness.

Her black pyjama bottoms covered the fact her knees were going to fall off.
Her large red Bowie jumper was the only thing heating up her arms, basically her whole damned body.

Fuck it's cold.
This is-this is all s-so confusing...

The vials clanked in her back-pocket.

"Wait what?..."  Mia muttered, confused.

"How the fuck are the Cancer Vaccine vials still here?! And my money and the photo? What the hell?!"
She screeched, dumbfounded.

"Hold on... 2015.. Cancer Vaccine... Bowie..
Oh... Oh!
OH MY GOD!

I'm here to save Bowie, Like he saved me."