15: Doesn't Hurt till After

Haiii!!
How yall doin today?
Wait I smell bacon...
*stares at pet-pigs cage, that's empty*

ENJOY!

~MIA- IN A NIGHTMARE~

This dream was different.
Every other time, this dream had stopped when David died, but tonight, it continued on.

Mia grabbed the knife that was on the ground, and stood, sobbing.
She turned towards Arthur, he checked his pockets and looked around him for his knife but then he saw Mia had it, and he knew he was done.

"M-Mia, Hunny, you don't have to do this! I've been amazing to you! Think of all the laughs and great times that I've made us have! All thanks to me, we can be happy now that he's dead." He attempted smooth-talking her to giving him the knife, but he was cut off from his 'loving' speech, by 7 large plunged into his chest, then into his heart.

Black blood spluttered everywhere, not normal red blood, no, it was Pure. Black.

Mia smiled, and watched as Arthur fell back, to his death.
turned to David, and saw just...him.
She started sobbing again, screaming and I have no one now. I don't have you anymore. I can't believe after saving you once before, he killed you. I-I need you, David Bowie... and now your truly gone and there's nothing I can do about it... Oh B-B-Bowie..." She started screaming and crying again, her tears falling on his face.

She felt fully broken now.
Everything was gone, she had a purpose to die again.

She knelt down, and kissed him on the forehead, rubbed his hand slightly, and whispered:
"I'll love you forever Dad."

And with that, Mia grabbed the bloody-knife,
She smiled,
'It's over.'
She turned, taking one last long look at Bowie, but he wasn't there.

Fear struck.

"D-Dad?!"
She sobbed, walking forward with the knife.

"I-It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing does..." She states, and grabs the knife again, rolling up her sleeves to end it all, but two familiar arms wrapped around her, their shoulders racking with sobs.
The knife crashed onto the ground, Mia turned like a flash and hugged David, sobbing and screaming into the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry, Mia."

"It's not your fault, we are finally at peace."

smiled, white flashing lights suddenly took over, everything went blank.

~MIA~

She sat forward, sweat dripping down her head, she must've really been crying, because tears were all over her, David's bed, and were currently rolling down her cheeks.

And if I was actually crying... I was actually  screaming..

Mia turned further, spotting David Bowie sitting at the edge of the bed, concern blotched all over his face.
The familiar smell of bacon and eggs filled her nose, like her first day with David.

"That was one of the worst dreams ever" She stated, it was strange, but not the worst. The worst dream she'd ever had, was when David died and got stabbed. That made the top of the list for that one.

David frowned and wrapped his arms around her tightly.
All she wanted was a hug, she loved his hugs.

"You got stabbed." She stated, not caring about the aftermath.
David pulled back, smiling.

"Oh, I did, did I?" He smiled at her, instantly cheering her up.
"Yeah..." He hugged her once again, and stood, attempting to drag her out of bed.

"Hey, have you ever been stabbed?" Mia let her thoughts out, but instantly regretted that as David stopped just as he was about to open the door.

"Yes."
"W-Wait, what?!" David turned around, smirking like Jareth.

"D-Does it hurt? Are you okay?" She panicked.

"Doesn't hurts till after." He smiled, and With that, Mia bolted into his arms.