7: 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

HEY MY LIL GOBLINS! Getting more and more excited for the ending of this fanfic! Love you all dearly!

~MIA~

It was all so confusing, Why hadn't she been taken back to 2020?
Why was she still in 2015?

One minute, She was deeply confused and upset, and the next, She never wants to leave!

In the distance, Mia heard David's voice echoing through the large apartment, talking to someone on his phone.

"I'm not sure. No, You cannot come right now, Duncan.
The girl i was telling you about is here, I'm going to wait until we figure out how to get her right back to... 2020."

His voice was, oddly, soothing for Mia.
As she snuggled deeper into the large fluffy pillow, She felt her eyes become heavy, as they started to close.

Mia wedged her hand underneath the pillow, and lay her head against it, before falling endlessly into sleep.

~DAVID BOWIE~

Duncan, was absolutely desperate to come over right away and have a celebration, he wanted to meet Mia.
He wanted to thank her for saving me, no wonder.
The girl had mysteriously showed up, and since that day, she had completely changed my entire life.

Her eyes and smile was an awful-lot like mine, she also had an addiction of watching my old interviews, specifically the ones where I look like a mop.
And the ones obviously, with Conan , where I changed my haircut every week almost.

Duncan had said, when he was re-watching one of my very first interviews,
"Daddy, you look like mustard!" 
It was the type of thing where someone says something, and it's supposed to hurt but it makes you love them even more.

Obviously, out of duty, I laughed, heaving the small toddler over my shoulder and continued to tickle him for the rest of the night.
I didn't think of myself of the best father to Duncan, until he had grown up a little, when he was 11 and such.

At least I had some experience in 11-12 year olds.
I'm 54 if no-one noticed, I'm not getting any younger here.

As I put the red telephone down, I headed up the small-staircase, checking the spare-room to see if Mia was still unconscious-
(not actually unconscious this time lol figure of speech)

-on the bed, her hair clung to the pillow like a lions mane.

And sure enough, as I quietly opened the door, She was sprawled out like a starfish over the double-bed, her hair wildly stuck across the pillow, like words on a book.
I smiled,

What had my life become in the last few months?

RRRRIIINNNGGG!
RRRRIIINNNGGG!

"Oh bloody hell, I'm with my daughter-figure." I muttered, befuddled at what to call Mia.

I mean, she thinks of me as her Father-Figure, so would I be right enough to call her daughter? Or is that too much yet?

RRRRIIINNNGGG!
RRRRIIINNNGGG!
RRRRIIINNNGGG!

"Oh for gods sake! I'm coming!" I shouted from the top of the stairs, hurriedly racing down them like Aladdin Zane's lightning bolt.