6: 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠... 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨?!

WASSUP MAH LOVELIES!
I hope you enjoyed the last chapter, I was trying to think of so many endings for the last chapter, to end it on a cliff-hanger and that be the end of the book, BUT I COULDN'T POSSIBLY DO THAT TO MY LIL GOBLINS!
I'm currently laying down on my sofa, at 3:30am.
For 12 minutes straight, my legs were in FUCKING AGONY! I think I pulled a few muscles in both legs from the knee down, Because all I felt was fucking agony then I couldn't move my legs for a little bit.
I'm okay now, I just had to tell SOMEONE everyone in my house is asleeeeeeeeep- because I drugged them with diazapan >:}

ENJOY!

~MIA~

She groaned, wondering how much time had passed since she was last in 2020.
What a whirlwind of a time.
The most amazing days of her life, and she will never forget them.
It was such bliss, as soon as she woke up inside the museum.
She managed, she saved David Bowie, her hero, her Starman- Dad.

After she told Bowie her address and city name, she was in pure happiness.
He was coming to get her, and be her proper dad, and she would be his daughter.
And they would live amazingly together for the rest of their life.

Peeling her dried eyes open, Mia groaned, as the sudden whiff of Bacon and Eggs filled her nostrils.

Huh?! Arthur was cooking breakfast?! What the fuck?!

As Mia wobbled forward, out of the large bed, she rubbed her eyes roughly.

"Wait.. Large.. bed? Is this Arthur's room?... No."
Mia didn't recognise the bedroom, at all.

She knew it wasn't her Fathers, Arthur's.
Arthur's bedroom looked like Ziggy Stardust vomited all over it, with spacey glitter.

The room was calming, yet simple, but at the same time, had a sense of... Coolness.

Had she put herself in a completely different family?!Had she totally fucked up time?!

Had she totally fucked up time?!

Staring down at herself, she was wearing the large David Bowie shirt that was previously underneath the Aladdin Zane jumper.
Speaking of which, where in the hell is it?!

She was still wearing her fluffy socks and Pyjama bottoms, thank god.
What would she have done if Arthur stole her socks?!

"Must be a hotel room, right?" Mia muttered, but as she looked closer, the bed had obviously been slept in by someone before her, and the drawer sets next to both sides of the large bed were full of personal items.

The amazing whiff of Bacon only got stronger, the closer she got to the closed door

What in the hell is going on?!

Everything was so confusing, all at once, Mia became insanely hot.

Spotting a large window at the other side of the bedroom, Mia leapt towards it, pushing it open and sticking her head out of it like a dog.