18: Consciousness

Hey my lil Goblins! I would say I'm not having trouble writing, but as Bowie says, that would be complete

Ahah, just an excuse to use that GIF ;)
luv yall!

~MIA~

It was hard enough regaining consciousness, But the fact that this truck, wouldn't stop beeping their horn at Mia, pissed her off.

She had been outside for hours upon hours.
And this truck, didn't seem to drop it, so, Mia done the only thing reasonable.
She stuck the middle finger up at them, they instantly drove off into the distance, making her cry out in desperation again.

Mia hugged her knees, attempting to warm herself, yet trying to protect herself at the same time.
She had completely given up on being saved by now, and continued to cry herself to dozing-off every now and then.

Suddenly, familiar thundering footsteps were heard, her breathing hitched, fear taking over her entire body.
She stood, and gripped the suitcases-handle, turning on her heels and getting ready to run from Arthur.

And of course, there he was, Belt in hand, anger was evident on his face.

"No..no!" Mia screamed as he smacked her across the face with the belt, horrible welts in her face.
She screamed and sobbed again, as he dragged her by the hair back into the house.
She had refused to leave the street, in-case David Bowie came and she wasn't there.

Arthur flung her inside his house, kicking her as she got thrown onto the ground.
He wore a devilish smirk, belt gripped tightly, and soon enough, he smacked her over the waist, arms, neck, and legs with the belt.
More red-welts formed across the affected areas, Mia held her waist, where it hurt the most. She couldn't even more her neck.

She screamed, as he kicked her again and again, throwing punches into her ribs.
Sobbing through her loud-screams, Mia gave up. Well and truly, Gave Up.

"Ha. Oh! David Bowie's so amazing! I saved him and I hate you Daddy! Your so mean to me you ruined my life! David Bowie this, David Bowie THAT! I never understood, why you loved such an old creep! He sounds like shit. And yet you call him 'Your Hero'.. Ha!" Arthur mocked her, and kicked her in the legs again, she screamed, the tears coming quicker and more scolding hot.

"H-H-HELP! P-pleas-" Arthur cut her pained- screams off, smacking her across the face.
She remembered all the good times she had with David Bowie, how he treated her like his own, how she thought she would've been one day, how he always looked after her and put her in his own bed when she was sick. He never spoke about himself once. She cried out, begging the Gods above to help her.

Arthur walked slowly into the kitchen, opening a drawer and slamming it closed.
Mia heard the loud-metal clattering, her breath hitched, as he returned with a large-butchers knife.