9: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...

(Photo above edited by MWUAH! lol it's my favourite pic of younger Bowie. One of many)
Yo Yo Yo! It's ya girl Bowie lover over here! lol.
Hey my Lovelies! How are you all today?
I hope you enjoyed the last chapter!
If your into Bowie-
(I mean who tf isn't like seriously if your not into him stop reading my fanfic and get therapy.)
-I suggest you google the website 'Quotev' and read my good friend DizzyPines fanfic called
"S*x, dr*gs, and rock-n-roll"
It's actually ultimate beyond f*cking ULTIMATE! check it out before I get Bowie to haunt you all :)
Love you guys!

~BOWIE~

As the Starman sat, on the Loveseat in his balcony, he stared longingly at London.
Oh the beautiful London...
The city was truly amazing, and had grown over the years.
It was certainly different from 72.
Glorious years, truly glorious.

(Is it just me or is it every time I go to write the paragraph under this- that Bowie saltutes to me, is he moving for you guys or am I going insane?!)

Bowie leaned further forward, cold fingers grasping tightly on the bar that scotched him from breaking away into dust.
After all, his fate was death.
But yet, somehow, throughout all of this, Mia had chosen him.
The currently-depressed 12 year old had chosen his life. He managed, through all his music, interviews, events and... himself basically, to save her life. And in return, she felt the need to save his.

As Bowie pondered, leaning back on the loveseat, he continuously allowed the thoughts of pain, anger and undeserving to take over.
He felt at some points, He didn't deserve all the help Mia had given him, and was currently giving him.
But as she explained, he is like a Father to her.
And he knew, as soon as he saw the face of her slob of a father, he would punch the living daylights out of him- if he could obviously. The press are everywhere he goes, and sometimes it was fun and joy when they were there, but sometimes, it was pure hell.

Having to constantly read page, after page, headline after headline, of people always talking about the single-50 year old singer.
But he knew most thought of him as more than just a singer.
Mia, for example, thought of him as an angel sent to earth by some Space-being.
It always flattered him as Mia always revealed more and more about her life, and more and more about what she thought of him.
And to say the least, it was all positive.
Every bit of it.

Mia made David truly happier, and everyone seemed to know it, everyone seemed to sense the uplift in the mans recent emotions.

How did this 12 year old manage to break through all of his years of depression?
God knows...
(Well, Bowie knows... cause- ya know- he's god? Get it?!😂)

David was just waiting patiently for the Press to just show up one day that him and Mia are outside.
He grunted as he thought of the headlines they would think up.
Bowie ground his teeth, flicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth.