2: 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭

HEY LOVELIES! i hope you enjoyed the last chapter!
DizzyPines hope your enjoying it so far too!⚡️

~MIA~

As the girl walked further along the freezing- Glasgow streets, she got glares from everyone passing by.
It wasn't as busy as it usually was however, most of the shops that were there in 2020 weren't there now.

As a large group of petty teenagers strolled past, Mia listened in on their conversation:

"Did you hear about David Bowie's concert in Edinburgh?!"

"Yeah, it's a shame it got cancelled. I was really looking forward to seeing the pensioner sing."

Mia turned on her heels and glared at them,
her eyes burned like embers, the sides of her mouth curling downward. One of the petty teens laughed and elbowed his friends as they watched the pissed off 12-year-old, stick the middle finger up at them.

"Take it shes one of the pensioners fans!" They laughed at her, sticking the finger back up at her.

Mia turned and headed the opposite way, her cheeks boiling with anger.
It was like she wanted to deeply punch something, or hug it.

She didn't know, everything was so confusing.
I mean,
One minute, Mia's in her room crying over Bowie, the next she's in her dads Lab, grabbing these Cancer Vaccination vials, then she's looking at a photo taken when Bowie died and wakes up in 2015.
She was given a chance to save her hero, but how she would get to him to save him, was the problem.

All his Concerts and big events were cancelled, no-body expect Mia knew, obviously being from the future.
The Starman was dying, and no one expect family knew.

(Apart from Mia obviously lol)

It hurt Mia deeply, as she now knew the life of her hero, David Bloody Bowie, was in her hands.
Pressing her fingers against a cold window, She knelt down, rain starting to tap against the pavements.

Grabbing the phone she must've had for 5 years, Mia searched up:

"David Bowie meet ups Glasgow 2015"
'14 results'

Oh for fucks sake! How am I supposed to even get near him?
The mans in London, the other side of the bloody United Kingdom!

"Wait..." She whispered, as she came across a book-signing in Edinburgh.

"CANCELLED"
The dreaded words were emblazoned across the screen.

Her heart sunk.

I have no chance of saving him.
He can't die, I can't let him die but I don't know how to get there to stop it.

A large black symbol flew across the front of her mind.
She started humming Blackstar, finally realising what she could do.