Chapter 1: Hoshi Otsutsuki

A/N: Please remember that is an alternate storyline of Where I Belong and its sequel. In which June is never sent away and Hoshi is never killed when Tobi and Pain come and try and kidnap June. June will still go to Konohagakure but she will be there as a spy along with Kabuto.

It was a dark stormy autumn night. Orochimaru likes this season cause this reminds him of his reincarnation plans. When the rain settles down a little he decided to take a walk near the cave he and Kabuto were using as a hideout until they find a good place to make the Hidden sound village.

The cave was deep in a dark forest full of wild animals. Rumors said that most people don't come to this forest because the animals here can be very violent at times. But that wasn't a problem for Orochimaru thanks to his clan he has the ability to communicate with animals.

Orochimaru was currently walking near a river in the forest when he suddenly heard a scream. He looked around curious about who was screaming and what they were doing in the forest. He used his sensory skills to find the person and he saw a with women with long light blue hair and rabbit ears that were on her head like horns.  On the ground being cornered into a tree by a white tiger.

"That woman looks like she could use some help." Orochimaru thought.

Orochimaru was about to walk back to the cave, but stopped and turned back to look at the woman. He was so tempted to walk away but for some reason, he didn't want to abandon this woman.

He then walked over and stood in the tiger way of getting any closer to the women. He put his hand out telling the tiger to stop, but it wasn't listening. So he decided to ask it why it was being so aggressive.

"What seems to have you so upset my tiger friend?" Orochimaru using his ability to communicate with animals without using his mouth.

The tiger looked at him surprised to hear his voice in his head but then answer his question.

"My paw it hurts so bad! " The tiger yelled in pain.

"Relax let me see your paw. So I can see what wrong with it."

The tiger nodded and headed his paw to Orochimaru, he then grabbed the paw and looks at it. And notice that it was bleeding a little and had a sharp rock stuck in it.

"It looks like you got something stuck in your paw. I pull out and the pain should go away."