Chapter 6 : Hoshi Pregnant

Third person's P.O.V

Its been a couple of months since Hoshi and Orochimaru came back to the Hidden sound village from there honeymoon. It has also been a couple of days since Orochimaru brought back a new kid to the Hidden Sound name Kimimaro.

Hoshi was currently in the bathroom throwing up. That was the second time this week. So was going into town to get a pregnancy test. She was starting to think that she was possibly pregnant. 

**

Meanwhile in Orochimaru's lab...

Orochimaru was currently in his lab working on one of  his test subjects  to test out his curse mark that he had made recent changes to.

"Ahhhhh!" The test subjected screamed before he died.

"Well there goes another test subject, " Orochimaru said with a sigh. "The cause mark still isn't complete.  Kabuto help me clean this up. Then time to make some more changes to the cause mark."

After cleaning up the dead test subject. Orochimaru with to his study to read over his jutsu scroll for his cruse mark to figure out why it only works sometimes.

**

Meanwhile back with Hoshi...

Hoshi was pacing around in the bathroom when a timer went off.

She walked over to the sink and picked up the object. It was the pregnancy test she brought from the store and it read positive.

Not believing her eyes. She up the other pregnancy tests. That we're also on the sink. All of them were positive.

"Wow."

She was extremely thrilled that she and Orochimaru were going to have a baby. She was afraid at first that she would never find someone to have a child with.

She took one of the pregnancy tests as he ran out of the bathroom and rushed to tell her husband, who was in his study.

"Orochi!"

Hoshi busted into the room her husband was in, causing Orochimaru to jump in surprise, dropping the scroll he was reading. Which Kabuto picked back up for him.

"What is it, my dear?" Orochimaru asked taking the scroll from Kabuto. "Thank you, Kabuto."

Hoshi got really quiet. She was afraid of how Orochimaru would react about the news. She didn't know if he was even interested in having kids.

'What if he doesn't want kids and decides to experiment on them. No he wouldn't he may do experiments, but he not heartless,' Hoshi thought trying to get those thoughts out of her head.

"What wrong?" Orochimaru asked noticing her sudden change in behavior.

Hoshi starts fidgeting with her fingers.

"There's something. I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"... I'm pregnant."

Orochimaru got extremely silent which made Hoshi worried. Kabuto just looked at Orochimaru wondering what his response will be.

"Orochimaru?"

"I'm going to be a father?"

"Yes, you do want kids to don't you?"

"Yes, I always wanted to be a father one day!" Orochimaru said running over to Hoshi and hugging her.

"So Lady Hoshi you and Lord Orochimaru are going to have a kid?" Kabuto asked pushing up his glasses, causing them to glare.

"Yes, Kabuto, and as one of the best medics in the Sound village. I want you to help me take care if Hoshi so she can go through this pregnancy safety went no problems.

"So then you're happy about having a child?" Hoshi asked hugging Orochimaru back.

"Of course my love. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm finally going to have a family again.  I have never been so happy in my life other than when you agreed to marry me."

Later that day the village was celebrating over the fact that a young princess or prince was going to be born. Except for the people who were afraid of Orochimaru and didn't want a younger version of him roaming around the village.

🐰🐰🐰

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is really short. I try to make it longer but wasn't having any luck figuring out what I could add to the chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What do you hope to see happen throughout the rest of the story?

Q: Who ready for there twins June and Drago to be born?

Thanks for reading💙💙💙