Chapter 5 : Marriage & Waterfall of love

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is really short. The next chapter will be a lot longer. I just couldn't think of anything else to add to the chapter.

Third person's P.O.V

It has been almost a year since Hoshi and Orochimaru officially became a couple.

Today Orochimaru and Hoshi were going out to eat a restaurant in town for dinner tonight.

Hoshi was in her room getting ready for tonight.

"Why was he acting so strange?" Hoshi asked while brushing her hair.

'He asks to out to dinner tonight but he wasn't even looking at me. It was almost like he was trying to hide something from me. He seems so nervous. I just have to wait and see if he will tell what wrong at dinner,' Hoshi thought.

**

At a restaurant

Orochimaru and Hoshi were now at the restaurant having dinner. Hoshi was wearing a bright blue dress with blue high heels. Her hair was in a long ponytail. Orochimaru was wearing a purple suit and black pants.

Once they were done eating. Orochimaru got out of his chair and got on one knee with a small box that had a gold ring in it.

"Hoshi will you marry me, and do the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked looking up into her beautiful eyes.

Hoshi looked at him shocked.

'So that why he seems so nervous today,' Hoshi thought.

"Yes I will marry you Orochi," she replied giving him a big smile.

Orochimaru smiled back and gave her a big hug after putting the ring on her finger.

They both went back home to the hideout after hugging.

**

1 month later

A month after Orochimaru Prospal. Orochimaru and Hoshi got married. Everyone in the sound village was gathered at the wedding.

A couple of weeks after getting married. Hoshi and Orochimaru were now on there honeymoon to a beautiful village that was famous for a huge waterfall that is the best place to go with your lover. It was said to make the love between two people to last forever.

"Wow this waterfall is so beautiful," Hoshi said looking at the huge waterfall.

"It is but do you really believe that a waterfall could make the love between two people last forever?" Orochimaru asked.

"Well no I believe love only will last that long. As long as you trust each other and are always there for each other," Hoshi replied looking at Orochimaru with a smile.

"Yeah," Orochimaru said sith a nervous smile.

"Hey, no need to worry Orochimaru. I married you because I love you. I will always be here for you no matter what. Even if you still plan to destroy the Hidden Leaf village. I know deep down tour not truly evil, besides you look cute when your planing something," She said kissing him on the lips.

Orochimaru kissed her back. "Thank you, my dear. I feel so much better now."

"Good now why don't we head back and eat lunch," Hoshi said. Orochimaru nodded and grabbed her hand and the two of them went back in town to eat before heading back to there Inn.

After eating lunch at a rice restaurant. They went back to the Inn and spent the rest of the day cuddling with each other and just talking.

The rest of the honeymoon was just spent looking at the beautiful waterfall. Since Hoshi just really enjoyed looking at it. And Orochimaru didn't mind he just loves seeing her beautiful smile on her face. That smile made her eyes look incredibly bright. Which made his heart feel warm inside every time he looked at her.

🐰🐰🐰

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What do you hope to see happen throughout the rest of the story?

Q: Who ready for there twins June and Drago to be born?

Thanks for reading 🐰🐰🐰