Chapter 2 : Growing feelings

It has now been a couple of months now since Hoshi has joined Orochimaru on his journey to make the Hidden Sound village in the Land of Rice patties. At first, Orochimaru couldn't stand having Hoshi around all the time. But as time has gone on he really grew to like her a lot and learned that she has both the Bakugan and sharingan. One thing he didn't understand though is why she stays with him when she came here to explore the world. He also didn't understand why whenever he thinks of her leaving his heart hurts. He didn't even think he could still have those types of feelings inside his heart.

**
One day after completing the building of the Hidden sound village. Orochimaru was wondering why he hasn't made the woman leave.

"Kabuto what do you think of Hoshi?" Orochimaru asked him while working in his lab.

"What do you mean Lord?" Kabuto asked while gathering the tools needed to complete the experiment.

"She has no reason to be here, yet I don't want her to leave, " Orochimaru said so confused about why he wants her to stay and never leave.

"I don't know my Lord. I never felt that way before, " Kabtuo replied.

Orochimaru sighed.

"Of course you haven't your still a child. I don't know why I even asked you. Let's just get back to work, " Orochimaru said

"Okay my Lord, "

Orochimaru and Kabuto then went back to working on their experiments.

**
One night Orochimaru went for a walk near his hideout through the newly built Hidden sound village. It was a night of a full moon.

While he walking he heard singing.

"Oh, Mr.moon you shine so brightly tonight, a female voice sang.

" When I look at Mr. Moon. I think about home."

As Orochimaru heard the voice singing. He could feel heart racing, his body trembling, he felt like he was in some kind of wonderful dream and didn't want it to end.

"That voice is so beautiful, " Orochimaru thought.

"Mr. Moon you so beautiful tonight."

Orochimaru then began following the singing curious of where this voice was coming from.

"The light from the moon is so bright tonight. "

When he found the source of the voice his eyes widened. He could feel his face getting warm as he looked at her in the moonlight.

"She looks so beautiful in the moonlight. And her voice is so amazing, " Orochimaru thought as he watched her singing.

She then sang the last verse of the song.

"The moonlight reminds me of home."

"That song was so beautiful." Orochimaru thought still starting at her.

"You have a beautiful voice, " Orochimaru said walking over to her.

Hoshi turned around and looked at Orochimaru, and notice that he was blushing. Since he was pale white his cheeks turned a bit pink instead of red.

"He blushing it looks so cute." Hoshi thought.

"Thanks, " She said smiling at how adorable he looks when blushing.

"Y-Your umm welcome, " Orochimaru said nervously.

"Wow your so adorable when you blush, "

Orochimaru quickly looked away starting to feel embarrassed that she saw him blushing.