Chapter 10: Release of the Nine headed Serpent

Hoshi was in the kitchen warming up two bottles of milk one for Drago and another one for June.

While the bottles were warming up she looked back at the kitchen table to see Orochimaru telling them a story and smiled at how adorable the scene looked.

'He really loves those children.  He has a  heart. If only he could show his emotions to others and not always acting emotionless. ' Hoshi thought.

After a few minutes, a beep was heard.  Hoshi turned back to the bottles and saw they were done warming up.

"Okay, the bottles are ready. I feed one and you feed the other," she said giving him one of the bottles.

Orochimaru took the bottle and then looked at the twins he had sitting on his lap. He smiled at June who was tugging on his shirt with a smile on her beautiful face.

"Well it looks June decided to pick for you," Hoshi said laughing before grabbing Drago.

"I believe so. I was going to choose Drago but my snake princess wants me to feed her and I can't say no to my beautiful princess, " Orochimaru said smiling while checking the milk temperature before feeding June.

**

Meanwhile in Kei's castle...

Kei Otsutsuki was currently sitting inside of his throne room on his red throne with a dark smile on his face

"Akira!" He called out.

After a few minutes, a woman with long purple hair wearing a beige kimono and black pants walked into the room.

"You summon me Kei?" She asked.

"Yes Akira my love," he replied. "I have something I want you to do."

"What is Kei?" Akira asked.

"I want you to sneak over on Hoshi's side and head to that large temple behind Hoshi castle and release the Nine-headed Serpent," He replied.

"Are you sure that a good idea? It could destroy everything even or own castles," Akira said concerned.

"Don't worry it will be fine," He said activating his Sharingan.

"I understand," she said. "I will go and release it now. I just hope you know what you're doing," she said heading to the exit.

"I know exactly what I'm doing Akira," he replied.

Akira nodded and left the room.

**

Meanwhile back with Hoshi...

After feeding Drago and June. Hoshi and Orochimaru we're now in the middle of burping them.

When all suddenly a loud cry was heard. Hoshi and Orochimaru both looked up from what they were doing.

'That cry. It can't be there is no way that the nine-headed serpent broke free from the temple it was seal inside of for year years.' Hoshi thought worried.

"What was that?" Orochimaru asked.

"I hope it not what I think it is," Hoshi said standing up. "Grab June and follow me I need to check something out," she said walking out of the room.

"Alright," Orochimaru said following after her.

**

Meanwhile inside the temple...

Akira had just finished releasing the seal on the special temple that was created to seal the Nine headed serpent.

"I'm finally free after so many years!" The serpent screeched.

Akira quickly jumped back seeing the Nine-headed serpent looking ready to attack.

'I really hope Kei knows what he doing.' Akira thought backing out of the temple.

"Fantastic job Akira," A sinister voice said. Akira quickly turned around to see Kei.

"Nine-headed serpent your lead me a hand helping me with something," Kei said with an evil grin.

"You foolish human!" The nine-headed serpent hissed."Why would I help a pathetic human like you!"

Kei activated his Sharingan. "You help me because I'm going to make you help me you snake!" He said glaring.

"You foolish human as if I will let you control me with you dumb sharingan. You really think I let a genjustu control me you're even more foolish than I thought!"

The nine-headed serpent then changes from golden to an black and red color. His eyes were now the sharingan since it was now under Kei control.

"No Kei! You didn't!" A female voice shouted.

Kei then turned around to see his twin sister Hoshi and laughed."Oh yes I did my twin sister," he said as he laughed.

"What did he do my dear," Oro Homaru asked looking at Hoshi.

"My twin brother Kei here released the nine-headed serpent. A demon that was sealed up years ago by the Sage of the six paths," Hoshi replied as she shifted her hold on Drago her arms so she didn't accidentally drop him.

"Yes and it's under my control," he said. "I order you to kill my sister and those kids. With you gone I can finally become the leader of the Otsutsuki clan."

"I kill you!" The nine-headed serpent screeched getting ready to attack Hoshi and the kids.

"Orochi take the kids out of here. I will deal with my brother and the nine-headed serpent," Hoshi said giving Drago to Orochimaru.

"What are you thinking that demon could kill you if you fight it alone," Orochimaru said.

"Don't worry. I will be fine after all I'm the Rabbit Goddess plus my followers will help me. I can sense them coming them way right now," Hoshi said.

After a few minutes, Hoshi followers then arrive ready to fight.

"Alright, I will protect the kids, my dear," Orochimaru said taking off with June and Drago.

'Hoshi please be safe and don't die,' Hoshi thought as he ran out of the temple to get the babies to safety.

While Hoshi and her followers got in fighting stances to deal with Kei and the nine-headed serpent.

🐰🐰🐰

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you think Hoshi will deal with Kei and the Nine-headed serpent?

Q:  What do you think of this story so far?

Thanks for reading💙💙💙