Chapter 8: Three months later

Third person's P.O.V

It has been three months since Hoshi and Orochimaru kids June and Drago were born.

The past last three months haven't been easy with th constant crying of two babies.

Speaking of crying Hoshi and Orochimaru were both trying to get June back to sleep for the night but she wouldn't stop crying.

"Orochi she still crying," Hoshi said rocking June back and forth.

"We can try singing a song," Orochimaru said.

"Great idea," Hoshi said.

Mommy here my little moonlight🎶

There no need to cry my precious moonlight 🎶

Because Mommy here to dry your tears away🎶

And if that doesn't stop your tears Daddy will be here too🎶

Everything will be ok my little moonlight🎶

Yes everything will be okay for daddy precious little snake princess 🎶

Song ends

The second Hoshi and Orochimaru finished the song they noticed she was finally back to sleep do the night.

"She finally asleep again," Orochimaru said with relief.

"Yeah, she is by the way you have an amazing voice. I actually don't think I ever heard you sing before," Hoshi said smiling at Orochimaru while putting June back in her bed.

"I was never much of a singer. So I don't really sing but my mother was a great singer she actually used to put people under genjustu with her singing," Orochimaru said as him and Hoshi walked out the room.

"I see. Well, you should sing more it beautiful," Hoshi said closing the door.

**

After checking on Drago in his bedroom that was across the hall from June's room.

Orochimaru and Hoshi we're now back in bed getting ready to go back to sleep.

"Hey, Orochi?" Hoshi said.

"Yes, my dear?" Orochimaru said turning to face Hoshi.

"I was thinking of taking Drago and June to see introduce them to my clan. Plus it has been a while since I visit them I should check on them to make sure everything ok," she said.

"Isn't your clan on the moon?" Orochimaru asked.

"Yes, Orochi."

"I see, also why wouldn't your clan be ok?" Orochimaru said confused.

"You see it because of my younger twin brother Kei Otsutsuki. He became full of rage that our father made me the new clan head. That we got into a feud with each other. Our parents ended the feud by banishing him, but years later after our parents died he came back and the clan got split in half. One side led by me and the other led by him," she explained.

"Wow, your brother sounds crazy. I can see why you are concerned," Orochimaru said.

"Yeah, he is. I live it here and want to stay here. I was planning to go back and have someone else take my place for me."

"Okay glad you are not leaving me.  Well, we should try and get some sleep before one of the babies starts crying again."

Hoshi nodded before her and Orochimaru both drifted back off to sleep.

**

Orochimaru was in his study looking at reanimation and body-switching justu he has been studying.