Chapter 3 : Music Festival & Nightmare

Orochimaru's P.O.V

I was sitting at desk thinking and writing ideas on how to ask Hoshi out on a date. Ever since that dream two days ago I couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Ugh!" I groan coupling up a piece of paper for the eight-time today. I threw the note behind me.

"Ow, sir are you okay?" Kabuto asked. I turned around and saw him rubbing his nose.

"I'm trying to figure out how to ask Hoshi on a date," I replied.

"Why not be yourself? Maybe I will say yes." Hoshi stated. Wait what?! My eyes widened. "So go on and ask me you silly snake, " she added with a giggle.

"Hoshi my dear would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked.

"I'm what kind of date did you have in mind?" She asked.

"There a music festival in town tonight. Would you love to go with me?" I replied she smiled.

"That sounds fun! I'll love to go with you." She said.

"Alright then see you tonight, " I said. She nodded and left.

**

Later that night...

Now I and Hoshi were walking through the town. The music festival had people singing and playing instruments. There was also stands selling food to eat.

*Hoshi looks like she is having fun," I thought smirking.

First, we decided to listen to someone playing the guitar controlling cats to make them dance. Every in the hidden knew music-based jutsu. This person appearing was able to control cats with music. After watching them perform for a little bit longer we decided to get something to eat before watching more performances.

We decided to get hotdogs and some soda. Then found a place to sit.

"Hey, Orochimaru-kun are you having a good time?" Hoshi asked me and I simply nodded with a smile on my face. But then I came closer to closing the gap between both of our faces and kissed her. After I kissed her I blushed embarrassed that I just kissed her as I did in my dream.

"I'm sorry. I was just having so much fun that I couldn't help myself. I think I'm falling in love with you, " I said blushing.

"No need to be sorry. I enjoyed the kiss." She said smiling at me.

"Oh thank goodness. I was worried you might get mad and not want to continue the date, " I said.

"Of course not want to watch another performance or head back to the hideout?" She asked.

"How about one more performance then head back and maybe cuddle in my bed and I don't know talk and get to know each other better," I replied blushing about the fact I just said cuddle.

"I admit she is no Tsunade but she just as beautiful, " I thought.

"Okay sounds good with me Orochimaru-kun, " She said standing up ready to check out another performance.

After throwing our trash away. We watched one last performance which was a guy singing a song about him being unstoppable and the strong ninja in the world. Which made me laugh it was an interesting song. After that Hoshi and I head back to the hideout.

**
Orochimaru's hideout...

I and Hoshi were now back at the hideout laying in my bed.