Chapter 7 :June & Drago Birth

Third-person P.O.V

Orochimaru and Kabuto were shopping for popcorn at one of the stores in the village.

Lately for the last few months of pregnancy Hoshi has been craving popcorn with extra butter on it.

Once they were done shopping at the store. Orochimaru and Kabuto both start heading back to the hideout to give Hoshi her popcorn with butter on it.

"Why does she want popcorn for breakfast? " Kabuto asked.

"Kabuto-kun when a woman is pregnant they have cravings for all different kinds of food. Sometimes they crave the most disgust food you could ever think of. Yet you still get it for them anyway just to avoid them getting mad," Orochimaru replied.

Kabuto nodded his understanding of what Lord Orochimaru just said.

**

Orochimaru and Hoshi were in their bedroom laying in bed. Orochimaru was reading a book. While Hoshi was sleeping.

When Hoshi felt the baby kick, but it wasn't a pleasant feeling.

Orochimaru noticed something was wrong when he heard Hoshi whimpering in her sleep.

"What's wrong my love? Is it the baby?" Orochimaru said closing his book and looking over at his wife.

Hoshi only nods in too much pain to speak. After a few minutes of trying to bare the pain, she screams in pure agony.

The sound of rushing footsteps was heard heading to the room.

The door then opens and Kabuto walks inside of the room.

"I heard a scream is everything okay my Lord," Kabuto said bowing.

"Kabuto-kun I believe the baby is coming," Orochimaru said.

"Understand my Lord then I get everything prepared for the delivery," Kabuto said leaving the room.

Orochimaru then picked up Hoshi and carried her to the medical ward. Where Kabuto was getting everything ready for the delivery.

**

Hoshi was currently in a lot of pain agony trying to give birth to her and Orochimaru child.

Orochimaru was also in a lot of pain since Hoshi was crushing his hand. Hoshi was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Orochimaru Yashagoro!! Where never having any more kids after this!!" Hoshi screamed. "And Kabuto you sure you know what you're doing?" Hoshi asked.

"Don't worry Lady Hoshi. I may only be 8 years old, but I know what I'm doing," Hoshi said. "Now push!! On the count of three ready??? 1..2..3...PUSH!!"

Hoshi then screams out in pain.

"Ahh!! It hurts!! Please just get this kid out of me now!!"

"One more push Lady Hoshi you're almost there," Kabuto said. Ready. 1..2..3..Push!!"

Hoshi then pushed with everything she had as the sound of a newborn baby could be heard crying for its mother. Hoshi then screams again in pain.

"I think you are having twins. Push Lady Hoshi!! Push as had you possibly can," Kabuto said. "Ready. 1..2..3..Push!"

Hoshi was getting really exhausted. But she continued to push with everything she had to get her other child out of her.

"It's coming out!! I can feel it coming!! Please get this baby out of me this hurts so much!! Hoshi screamed.

"It okay love," Orochimaru said.

"Yeah don't worry Lady Hoshi you're almost there," Kabuto said. "One more push ready? 1..2..3..Push!"

And for the second time that night, Hoshi had given birth after ten hours of pain and agony to a beautiful baby boy and girl.

"Congratulations on your newborn twins. What shall their names be My Lord?" Kabuto asked?

"How we name the gir..."Orochimaru started but stopped forgetting what he was going to say shocked by how beautiful the girl was. Looking at her beauty made him feel so much joy. He then shook his head and snapped out of his trace.

"Let's name the girl June. Hoshi my love to can decide on the boy name." Orochimaru said.

"How about we name him Drago," Hoshi said.

"So June Yashagoro and Drago Otsutsuki. Making June the main heir my clan and Drago your main heir. After all, Drago has your clan features but my hair color and eye color. June looks everything like me but your hair color. They're so beautiful especially my snake princess," Orochimaru said picking up June and looking at her beautiful face.

"You really took a liking to her. May I hold the Drago you can keep holding June," Hoshi said.

Orochimaru nodded and gave her Drago, and continue looking at June his new beautiful snake princess.

"I advise Hoshi gets some rest after giving birth. I let you know when she and the babies can be released," Kabuto said taking his gloves off and writing the names down on the birth certificate.

"Okay. Thank you Kabuto-kun. Have are heard any news on the Hidden Leaf from the spy we left there?" Orochimaru said putting June back where he picked her up from.

"Well only Minato became the 4th Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki is pregnant with Minato's child," Kabuto replied.

"I see thanks Kabuto-kun. Well, make sure the sound three keeps an eye on Hoshi and the kids. It will be the sound four once Kimimaro is fully trained and the cause mark is ready for him," Orochimaru said.

"Understand my Lord leave everything to me. Would you like my assistance on the continuing the test of the cruse mark tomorrow?" Kabuto asked.

"No, we continue it once Hoshi is free to be released," Orochimaru said.

Kabuto pushed up his glasses and nodded.

Orochimaru thanked Kabuto for delivering the baby and left knowing his wife and new children were going to be in good hands. His only worried is what would happen to the kids if Hidden Leaf found out about his children.

🐰🐰🐰

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What do hope to see happen next?

Q: How you like Orochimaru reaction to seeing his baby snake princess?

Thanks for reading💙💙💙