Let's Try!

Okay, so I just realized I was being a jerk all the time

Okay, so I just realized I was being a jerk all the time. I was being weak and I was thinking negative. My friend Dragonlina posted a new chapter and I was....... Why???. I mean, we don't have to be Pollyanna all the time. We have phases in our life. Some are happy and some are sad, and it's okay to be sad at times. But since the day I went in depression, I realized I can't see anyone literally anyone being sad. I just feel like someone is stabbing me in my heart.

Dragonlina is one of the most amazing people I ever met and I just can't see her like that.

I was being a whimpering coward who was trying to run from the battle of life. Willingly or Unwillingly, but we have to enter this battle. It's not necessary that we will win but our efforts decide whether we are winners or not. In this competition of life, we often forget that the most important thing in life is life itself.

Okay, yes everything is against me right now, my fate is also against me and the problems popping up are discouraging me as well.

But I have realized that I should never quit trying. It's not easy, that we wil try today and It will happen tomorrow itself. It will take time, a lot of time and lot of patience. There will be phases when you will feel desperate, you will feel like giving up but don't quit.

Yeah, It's not as easy as it looks.... But we have to make efforts. Friend, I think this is applicable for both of us.... I am here for you like you are there for me. We will support each other and I want you to try as well. I am not asking you to change completely but let's give it a try to overcome our fears, shall we?

*holds out my hand* Come on buddy, we can set everything alright provided we both make efforts. I want your reply, are you in? Please 🙏🙏🙏, I am sorry, but I can't see one of my favorite people being sad. I can't even tell how precious you are to me, I don't even deserve you and I am afraid to lose you.

Please, we are together in this...even if we are parted by the distances. ❤❤❤❤
Love you girl, Take care.