Tonight I'll Make You Feel Beautiful Once Again

I woke up the next morning and did the usual morning routine. When I got to work, all I could think about was Jaime, the baby, and Nightmare Man. I also thought I should apologize to Jaime's ex. I never did get her name. And I also had lost my nerve to tell Jaime what I was about to tell him yesterday.

     Today, we were having Sleeping With Sirens on. I had met them a bunch of times before considering Pierce The Veil was really goo friends with them.

     "Hey guys," I greeted with a smile. We were behind schedule, so we had no to time to waste. "Let's get started," I announced.

     Kellin, Justin, Jesse, Jack, and Gabe nodded and proceed to sit at a mic. I was so not in the mood to do an interview today. Between everything with Jaime and Nightmare Man, I just was not in a good mood.

     "Hey everyone! It's Alex and I'm here with Sleeping With Sirens! How are you guys doing?" I said trying to be happy. I had gotten pretty good at being happy on air in the 6 months I had worked there.

     "Hey. We're good," Kellin said with real happiness. Kellin was really cool and had always been really nice to me. He pushed some of his black hair out of his face and smiled.

     "I'm glad I can finally interview you guys! Can you personally introduce yourself and your role in the band?" I asked politely.

     The interview went well. They played James Dean & Audrey Hepburn and Roger Rabbit. While they were playing, I decided to ask Kellin for some advice about what to do with telling Jaime after the show. He was on of the deepest people I knew and I knew he would be more than happy to help me.

     "Thanks for listening guys! Here's a Woe, Is Me song. Enjoy!" I told the listeners and put on Fame > Demise by Woe, Is Me.

     "Hey, Kellin. Can I talk to you?" I asked. He probably thought it was something super serious because of the way I said it.

     "Yeah, sure. What's up?" he questioned. He shoved his hands in his pockets.

     "I just need some advice. I need to tell Jaime something really important, but I'm not sure how to tell him," I explained. I fixed my beanie and looked at him hopefully.

     "Well, it kinda depends what you're gonna tell him. If you're gonna tell him something that you think might get him mad, I suggest doing it in public. He most likely won't want to yell at you in a restaurant. But if it's something that you know won't make him mad, just sit him down and tell him," Kellin suggested. He had a good point, but I couldn't tell Jaime this in public. Besides, I had no idea how he'd take this.

     "What would you suggest if you have no idea whatsoever how he might react?" I questioned. I was probably being a pain, but I didn't really care.

     "Then, I say just sit him down," Kellin responded. He had said the same thing I was thinking.

     "Ok. Thank you," I told him with a smile. He tried to help me and he had. I was more confident about talking to Jaime now.

     "No problem. I hope everything goes well with Jaime," he replied returning my smile.

     I said goodbye to SWS and went on with my day. My stomach hurt just thinking about telling Jaime. I just couldn't imagine how he would respond. I hadn't been 100% honest with him and when I thought he hadn't been honest with me, I had gotten mad at him. What kind of person was I?

     When I got him, I was done worrying and ready to tell Jaime, but unfortunately Tony, Mike, and Vic were on the couch playing video games as usual.