True Love Comes From More Than Just The Heart (End)

Stephanie, Jess, Frenchi, and I watched the show from the side of the stage. It was pretty awesome that we were allowed to do that. Growing up, every time I went to a concert, I was always too short to see. Now, I stood on the stage and not being able to see anything was in the past. Most of the time, I was so close to them, Jaime would come over to me in between songs.

The 4 of us were singing along and having a good time, just like always. The concert ended all too soon. The guys ran off stage. They were all sweaty and disgusting, but I really didn’t care.

“How were we?” Jaime asked. When we were back on the tour bus.

“Amazing, as always,” I told him. I kissed his lips and he kissed back. I loved him so much. I didn’t want the kiss to end.

“I’m all sweaty, babe,” he told me. I didn’t care at all. I just wanted him. I kissed him again and he didn’t complain.

We kissed for a few moments and then we heard Mike yell for Jaime. “Jaime! Come here!” he shouted. My body cringed when he let go of the kiss.

“What?” Jaime yelled back. His eyes never left mine.

“Where did you put the whiskey?” he shouted. I laughed. Good old MikeyWhiskeyHands.

“I don’t know. Find it yourself,” he screamed. He had a smile on his face and he reached back down to kiss me again. We heard Mike huff, but Jaime didn’t seem to care.

I loved him so much. I’d love him no matter where in the world he was or who else he had a kid with. It didn’t matter to me. All that mattered was that we were in love and I’d love him forever.