1: "Ashamed? You Should Be."

"Look at this! Look at these,"

He dashed the vase to the ground watching it shatter, shoving the report card in her face, "look at these grades!! Do you call yourself smart? No, you're dumber than an empty barrell!! I've tried for many years to keep you in A Class, but this is just bullshit. You worked for the ass you gave me on this paper, you live with the ass you gave me!!"

He threw the report card somewhere in the room and took a deep breath in, a small smile came to his face as he stared at his daughter, "​​​​​​please don't be upset my dear." But she couldn't stop crying. Her ugly sobs filled their home, and her father only got angrier. "I said not to cry! What, can't understand English?! Just shut up! I don't want to see your face again unless you give me a good reason to call you my daughter, now get the hell out of my view!" She didn't bother picking up the report card and went her way to her room.

There she lay in bed and cried into her pillows all day. That's all she could have done in that moment. She felt bad truly as his daughter, like a real failure, and failure is never an option in her family. It's either you have it or you don't, and clearly she couldn't cut it. She was kicked out of A Class, and now she was degraded to the lowest of classes in the entire school, it wasn't even D Class.

"Did you hear? A new student is gonna join us!"

"Yeahbut what if they're pricks bro?"

"Cut the bull, I wanna see this newbie for myself!"

The door opened and students of Class E watched with excitement. They were all on the edge of figuring out who the new student was, and nobody was gonna pass up the opportunity of seeing them first for themselves! "Good morning students!!" "Ugghhhhhh, it's only Koro-sensei!!!" They yelled. A yellow octopus alien dressed in a uniform made itself known to the class, and truth be told that was their teacher.

"I bet you all thought it was the new student huh?~" The octopus teased. A red head with light brown eyes, a blonde with big blue eyes and a tall guy with blonde and brown hair stood up holding guns at their teacher. "Fire." Says the red head, and they did. Koro-sensei dodged them all with ease, still he was nervous because of the face they were making.

"Okay! Okay I'm sorry, calm down Rio! Come on Karma we know you and I can get along better than that! Ryouma, it was only a joke!" The three sucked their teeths. "Man out of ammo again?!" Rio Nakamura stomped the ground and sat back down, "what a pain." "That's a pain? My wrist hurts! Yesterday I was trying to do hand stands and ended up twisting it!! Good thing I can still shoot with my damn left hand!" Ryouma Terasaka complained holding up his right hand.

Around it had bandages, so he wasn't lying. Koro-sensei snickered, "oh well, better luck next time my assassins! Now for today's lesson we'll be learning about the disease they call, Covid 19!!" Groans were heard here and there. "But, why? Didn't that end just a year or two ago??" Asked a purple haired girl. "Yes, good thinking Manami, but I'm just curious to know your thoughts on it and how the pandemic crises affected your daily lives! Did it change dramatically or was everything just meh to you?"

Manami Okuda nodded once, pushing up her glasses slightly. "Okay Koro-sensei." The octopus starts writing on the board. He was nearly done when again the slide door opened. Hiroto Maehara started fantasizing outloud, running a hand through his orange hair. "I heard the newbie wasn't in Class D or C!" He told one of his friends, "and that it's a girl!" Karma Akabane came up behind him and gave a devilish smirk, "oh yeah? Well I heard it was a buff dude! A transfer from Germany here to kick some Koro-sensei ass and then beat it back to his homeland!"

The boys shivered. A green haired girl giggled nudging a blue head beside her. "Well aren't they paranoid, huh Nagisa?" She called out to him. "True, you never know if the person's an alien from outer space!" The green headed female gave him a weird smile, "you too Nagisa?" "I was only kidding Kayano!~" The green head went by Kaede Kayano, and she had a set of golden brown eyes. The boy she bothered who sat right beside her was Nagisa Shiota. As blue as his hair was so were his eyes.

"Everyone quiet down! Here they come!!" Again the class was on the feet. In walks Tadaomi Karasuma. He raised his eyebrow at the way the students were glaring at him. "What? Expecting someone else?" The children start yelling and throwing stuff at him. "Stop making us so anxious!! It's frustrating!!" Yelled a dark orange haired girl. "You heard right!!" Yelled Rio. "Where's the new kid?!"

Their other teacher rolled his eyes and held his head like he was having a head ache. His black hair was spiky, and he had serious black eyes. Many females crushed over him; I mean he was a pretty hot guy.

"You," he spoke to Koro-sensei, "why the hell are they all upset about?" With those words Nagisa and the rest of the class face palmed. 'Typical Karasuma-sensei. Always dense.' "Well whatever the reason I don't really care for it. Class, today you have a new student as you may have all heard rumors about. Please, come introduce yourself." A h/c haired girl walked into the classroom, giving them a straight look. "Hello. I'm Y/n L/n."

Hiroto fist bumped the air, "told you it was a chick!!"

"Okay Y/n, anything more you wanna share about yourself?" She shook her head and Koro-sensei giggled. "You'll fit right in y/n!~ As you know I'm your teacher, Koro-sensei! You can take a seat next to the red headed boy at the back spinning that anti Koro-sensei knife in his hand!"

She walked pass Nagisa, dropping her bag. Embarrassed she quickly picked it up and kept walking, not sparing a second glance at him. Class went by smoothly. When it was time for lunch that was when the madness started. Most of them surrounded her table. "So which class are you from y/n?!" Rio asked her.

"C-Class D." "Oh, okay!" Hiroto tilted her chin, "got a boyfriend?" "You idiot don't go about asking her shit!" Ryouma smacked behind his head. Taiga Okajima rubbed behind his head with a blush on his cheeks, "aye there's nothing wrong with asking questions!"

Karma was annoyed at them, but decided to join in on questioning her as well. "You sure you're from Class D? I distinctly remember you hanging about the student council pretty often back when I was there!~" Y/n glared at him, while Karma had a playful look in his eyes.

"I'm from Class D, what more do you want to hear?!" She got out of her seat and stormed pass them nearly bumping into Kaede and Nagisa. "Excuse me." She pushed pass the two and continued on walking. Rio turned and glared at Karma, "What'd you say that for?" Ryouma stood up for him, "why should she be mad about him bringing up the past? Someone has to shock sense into her about the reality, and I'll do just that." He took Kirara Hazama with him along with Hiroto and Sosuke Sugaya, all of them going after the h/l h/t h/c haired girl.