𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠.

» [ gtg ] «
-freddie dredd

0:18 ─〇───── 1:33

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

final phase.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

y/n and her friends had all passed the fourth phase, making it to the last phase. in which we would be fighting each other. the chairman had drew a bracket that showed who would fight whom. 

y/n would be fighting either gon or hanzo, whoever won. apparently, based on our performance we had a higher or lower chance of passing. the first fight was with hanzo and gon. the result would further determine y/n's success.

if she had to fight gon, she probably couldn't. he's too cute! y/n adored him like a puppy. though, with hanzo, she had less of a emotional connection. he wasn't her taste, which was rare for y/n. 

the match had started and gon was off to a good start. for a few seconds at least. no matter how fast gon was at the time, it didn't matter. hanzo easily hit gon at the back of his neck. it was a sight to see, an older guy beating on a 12 year old. 

y/n grabbed onto killua's arm, slightly scared for gon. killua looked at y/n, who wore fear all over her face. with his opposite arm, he rubbed her head. gon fell to the ground and the one hit seemed to damage gon immensely. 

y/n had flinched when hanzo picked up gon and kneed him in the back. though, gon was very adamant of not giving up. every time gon picked himself up, hanzo would simply hit him once. y/n hated the sight, though she knew she couldn't do much about it.

leorio and kurapika were deeply upset by hanzo, how he just kept beating gon. hanzo took out a blade and pointed it to gon's forehead, the tip of it drawing blood. though still, gon stood his ground.

luckily, hanzo surrendered. y/n sighed, 'it's over.' she was thankful that it had ended. though hanzo knocked out gon for arguing with him, but that was besides the case. it was y/n's turn now. 

she skipped over, forgetting everything that had just happened before her. she stood front, with her hands behind her back. she smiled at hanzo, her fingertips brushed her back pocket. the match had started, y/n stood frozen, waiting for hanzo. 

he clicked his tongue and charged at y/n. he attempted to punch her face, but y/n maneuvered under and over his fist. quickly as possible, she pulled out her needles. she clenched her hands, she took her left hand and sliced at the man's chest.

she jumped back as hanzo bleed from his cuts. blood spilled out onto the ground. she decided that she would end it quickly. she ran toward him, with her arms into an 'x' she lunged and cut hanzo with both of her hands.

blood sprayed from multiple places on his body. blood again bled from long slices on his body. y/n relaxed her arms, she turned around, giggling. "i.. surrender.." hanzo said weakly while on his knees. y/n placed her needles back into her pocket.

"a win for me!" she high-fived killua. "good job." was all killua said. "what kind of needles were those?" kurapika questioned at pointed to her pocket. "ahh, tungsten!" she said playfully. "tungsten?" leorio questioned.

"the strongest metal in the world." kurapika answered. y/n nodded her head, "i made them myself too!" kurapika smiled sweetly and the matches continued. y/n had zoned out during all the other matches, until it was killua and gittarackur.

just his name sent small shivers down y/n's back. gittarakur had greeted killua as if he knew him, using his nickname, 'kil' y/n questioned it, they didn't look like siblings. not even close, maybe the clown and gittarackur were, they both seemed like they belonged in the same circus.

gittarackur then proceeded to take out the needles in his face, revealing long black hairs and bug like eyes. "holy fucking shit.." y/n mumbled but kurapika heard. "y/n!" he said in a whisper shout. 

"sorry, sorry." she waved her hand up and down apologetically. killua stood shocked and managed a "brother.." out. y/n's mouth shaped into an 'o', 'brother? i wonder what family reunions are like if the two of them look like that!' y/n began to fantasize about the rest of killua's family.

killua shook slightly, a bead of sweat falling down his forehead. "i heard you cut up mom and milluki." killua's now transformed brother said in a calm voice. "i guess." killua reciprocated his calm voice. 

"mom was crying." he commented. leorio was quick to chime in, "anyone would cry if their son did that to them." "-tears of joy." killua's brother finished. leorio fell in disbelieve and surprise, "holy shit!" y/n commented. kurapika lightly slapped her on the arm, "y/n! language!" 

"this is the most appropriate time for this language!" y/n exclaimed. "you were born to be a killer." killua's brother said. kurapika and y/n turned to the two, watching as his words seemed to pierce killua. 

"i want to become friends with gon.." killua said amidst their conversation. and killua's brother went on and on about how he couldn't keep friends, he'd just end up killing them. 'but he hasn't killed me? isn't that enough?' y/n thought to herself. 

killua had ended the match by surrendering and walked back shamefully to the sidelines. "kil-chan?" y/n said, but killua ignored her. shoving his hands into his pockets and leaning against the wall. 

y/n's face drooped, 'i guess their family reunions are a bit dysfunctional.' it was leorio and bodoro's match, though before it even began, killua had transformed his nails and cut the older man. the man fell to the floor, dead

y/n's mouth again shaped into an 'o' killua was automatically disqualified due to his interference, meaning he failed. the blood that had sprayed had landed on the floor and killua. it was quite the sight to see. 

y/n had wondered if this had become because of killua's brother. 'he's definitely got something to do with this..' y/n thought.  killua had disregarded everything else, preparing to walk out of the room. 

he went to open the door, when y/n reached out a hand to him. "kil-chan?" y/n asked worryingly. "what?" his harsh statement made y/n retract her hand. "where are you going?" she asked.

"what does it mean to you?" his words sounded cruel. "well.." y/n rubbed her foot into the ground, "didn't you say you wanted to run away together?" a small blush crept upon her face. 

"forget it. it's useless anyways. i'm going home and you should too." killua turned away from her, walking out leaving to go home. go home. the thought of it haunted y/n. she fell to her knees, clenching her shirt in her hands. 

this meant she'd have to go back home. this meant she'd have to endure the torture again. this meant she'd have to deal with her tyrannical parents. she shook violently, tears forming in her tear ducts. her muffled cries filled the silent room. "you promised." she said gasping for air. 

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

"please come back." y/n whispered out of desperation. 

。゚゚・。・゚゚。