𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

» [ oh ana ] «
-mother mother

0:37─〇───── 3:17

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

ruined.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

'fuck, fuck, shit.' y/n thought as her eyes met her father's. "y/n get the hell down here!" her father yelled. the plan would be ruined if her father continued to make a commotion. she quickly climbed down from the roof she was on.

it had been a little over half a year since she had seen either her father or mother. her father quickly grabbed her wrist and dragged her away from everyone. "where the hell have you been?" her father hissed.

she didn't answer. her father seemed less angry than normal, maybe because they were out in public. she would need to tell killua, wait no, everyone. they'd have to continue without her for a while. he took her to his car, in which y/n sat behind the driver's seat.

she pulled out her phone, sliding it under her thigh. she typed out a text to killua, she couldn't risk to text both killua and gon, so she'd have to settle for one. there was some typos, but she couldn't correct them now.

it read, 'my father foudn me, go on wihtout me for now. dont be worried, im sire ill be ok for now' she sweat like a faucet as she sent over the text. y/n looked up, they seemed to be getting to the outskirts of town now.

she sent over her location and tucked her phone back into her pocket. y/n got increasing more worried as the forest around them thickened. 'i hope they do okay.' she thought and bit down onto her finger. the car slowed to their home and came to a halt. 

"get out." her father stated coldly. y/n could tell what was going to come soon. she followed behind him as he unlocked the front door and they walked into the living room. her mother sat, reading a magazine, a health one to be exact. 

the sound of turning of the pages echoed throughout the room. y/n's mother heard their footsteps and turned her head to the doorway. her eyes widened, "y/n?" it was the only bit of emotion y/n had ever seen of her mother. 

her father loosened his tie, "i was on my way to the office, and i saw her." his voice was naturally booming. he turned his head to y/n, "to your room, now." y/n meekly nodded her head and obeyed. 

if she didn't, it might be worse for her later. y/n opened the door to her room, well rather shoved. items were in the way of the door. it was still the same disheveled mess she left it in when she ran away. she closed the door quietly and just stood in the middle of the room. 

she was too scared to do anything. too scared to move. her muscles didn't move an inch. a couple of tears formed in her eyes, she could only imagine what was to come later. her knees weakened and she fell onto them. "please, come soon.." she breathlessly said. 

a small vibrating sound came from killua's phone. he looked at it, immediately it was already suspicious. if she was okay, she'd simply call him. he glanced to the text and then to the two troupe members.

"damn it.." he mumbled, he was sure her parents were going to find her soon, but he didn't think it would be this soon. killua knew she wasn't going to be fine, he'd have to finish this off as quickly as possible.

the two members slowly moved towards a secluded area.  they stood on a concrete platform, waiting. killua suspected that they were trying to lure them out. the two crouched by windows, peering though the side of the window. 

the man with long black hair made direct eye contact with them and they dashed. though were stopped by two different members. killua tried to fight back but was stopped by an alleged 'phinks'.

when killua escaped from his grip the man with long black hair was standing on the window sill. gon was faced with two women (that y/n probably would have found beautiful) they questioned him. asking if he knew a chain user. 

killua was asked just about the same. he was given the choice to die then, or later. of course, he surrendered. they both were taken to their hideout, walking into an abandoned old building. as long as they moved quickly, killua was sure they could figure out a plan to rescue y/n.

luckily, y/n had sent her location along with her text. that way he had an idea of where she could be. the man with the long black hair kept re-matching with gon even if he won their arm wrestle. killua sweat nervously, he needed to get out of there as soon as possible.

the member went on and on about some uvogin man. who was killed by a 'chain user' and held a possible grudge against the troupe. killua could connect the dots and had an idea of who this 'chain user' was. 

a man with shorter black hair and a mask grabbed gon. this short man pinned him against the table, just a little too close. if y/n was there, she surely would comment on it. killua was about to take a step before hisoka pointed a card to killua's neck.

feitan-the short black haired man-question gon again about the chain user. they were very persistent in trying to pry any kind of information about the chain user. after a coin flip between nobunaga and feitan, feitan let go of gon.

another member, pakunoda, confirmed that the two didn't know about the chain user. a troupe member suggested that they ignore killua and gon, since they don't have anything to do with the chain user. hearing those words calmed killua down.

the sooner they could get out of there, the sooner they could rescue y/n. nobunaga offered gon to join the spider, but of course, gon declined. nobunaga wanted to keep the two until their boss came back and he offered that the two join.

nobunaga sat in front of the door. the room had no windows, nor any openings. killua offered to be a decoy, though gon punched him upon the head. "what was that for!" killua shouted, grabbing gon by the shirt.

gon had a small tint to his cheeks, "don't be selfish!" he yelled back. the two bickered back in forth. they devised a plan, by indirectly talking about it of course. they ran forward, then to the sides of the wall. 

they managed to escape and run away. while running, killua explained how y/n's parents found her. "huh? what do you mean they found her?" gon asked. "she ran away from home." killua replied. 

"so we're going to rescue her?" "yeah, of course." additionally, killua told gon that kurapika was the chain user, they'd have to ask him for more information of the troupe. "well, when should we rescue y/n?" gon asked.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

"tonight, or early morning would be best." killua commented.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。