𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

» [ play poker remix ] «
-sebii

0:33 ─〇───── 2:20

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

explain.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

during killua's fight with zushi, zushi had apparently admitted some kind of aura. and so, they naturally asked him, which wing had offed to explain. the three accepted, walking to their inn. while at their inn, wing had explained ren to the three. but after finishing, killua wanted to leave. 

y/n waved goodbye to zushi and wing as they started to leave. she clung onto killua's arm as they all walked. killua was talking with gon while y/n stared up at the sky. "it's crazy." y/n said out of nowhere as they headed back to the heavens arena.

"hmm? what is?" gon asked, inclining his head forward to see y/n. she lowered her field of vision in front of her now, "i always wanted to see the stars. but here we are!" she let go of killua's arm and jumped in front of the duo.

she spread her arms out, gesturing toward the sky. "it's almost insane, it gets me all excited inside." she shivered and bit down on the tip of her thumbnail. y/n giggled as she did so, experiencing a jolt of excitement. 

"was that because your parents never let you go outside?" gon asked. y/n nodded, "yup!" she pressed all of her finger tips together. "huh? gon you knew about that?" killua asked him. "yeah, y/n told us. kinda." he pointed to her as he talked. 

killua looked at the ground, as he felt a bit, less special. the feeling was conflicting and confusing, but left him with an empty feeling in his stomach. y/n twirled among the streets, kicking her feet all around. she peered over her shoulder and smirked. 

"c'mon! let's go! it's gonna be morning by the time we get there if we keep walking at this pace!" she grabbed the two by the hand and dragged them along. early in morning was when their three simultaneous matches had begun.