𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

» [ on the level ] «
-mac demarco

0:28 ─〇───── 3:47

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

sitting in silence.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

the group of four sat in silence as they waited for one of them to be called to fight. killua sat deep in thought, his ideas having no end. the questions he had for her were also endless. though, were cut short as him and zushi were called to fight each other.

the two left the room and y/n and gon were left sitting on a bench together. every once in a while, gon would glance at y/n. "hey y/n." he called. she turned her head and nodded for him to continue. 

"why did you kiss me?" he pointed to his lips. it was a rather blunt question but y/n was also a bit blunt herself, so she didn't mind too much. "why not!" she flicked her palms out and smiled with her eyes closed. 

she gave a vague answer that didn't satisfy gon too much. "do you like killua?" gon had decided he would try to pry answers out of her in attempt to get to know her. "i like killua!" she smiled, placing her hands into her lap.

 "i like you too gon-kun! really i like all of you!" she waited for if gon had anymore questions. "i mean, do you like, like him?" gon asked. y/n tilted her head, "what do you mean?" she acted coy again. 

gon sighed and slouched over, knowing that it was useless trying to get an answer from her. in the time of killua and zushi's fight, y/n and gon both had their matches. the both of them won easily and y/n had sat on a bench nearby the elevator. 

the elevator dinged and she looked over, spotting gon's green figure. she waved and smiled, "gon-kun!" she said and gon turned to the mention of his name. "oh! y/n!" he walked over and sat next to her.

y/n rocked her head back and forth, basking in the silence. until killua walked through the elevator. gon walked behind killua as they talked and y/n linked her arm around gon's. killua stopped walking and y/n's mouth shaped into an 'o'. 

she now listened to what killua was talking about. "when he changed his stance, his aura reminded me of my brother's." y/n tapped her chin, 'i wonder if it's that bug-eyed one..' "i don't know what it was but it felt dangerous." killua added.

"his master called it, 'ren'" killua stated. "it sounds like some kind of food.." y/n commented. "gon, change of plans. i'm aiming for the top floor!" killua said. it seemed that he was disregarding y/n's statement. 

y/n ignored the matter though, not letting it bother her. the three continued to clear levels (as if it were some kind of video game), winning six consecutive matches so far. "yay! a private room!" gon yelled as he sat on his bed. 

now that they've reached the 100th level, they were provided their own room. y/n giggled while leaning against the doorway. killua went on about the 100's, something like that. y/n wasn't really listening (as per usual). 

"okay, goodnight." killua waved goodbye to gon and left. "goodnight, gon-kun." y/n said in a sweet voice. she gave a small flick of her hand as a wave goodbye and left. she unlocked the door to her room, revealing an exact copy of gon's room. 

the door closed behind as she spun into the room. she stopped in front of the window, looking down at the city before her. she tapped her foot against the ground rhythmically, she thought about the awkward tension going on between them.

she decided that she would just assume it was nothing, since no one dared to talk about it. at all. a knock came from the door. she turned over her shoulder slightly, "come in." she stated and killua walked through her door. he shut it and sat on y/n's bed, crossing one of his legs over the other.

 a moment of silence filled the room as y/n continued to look out the window. "what's up, kil-chan?" she asked. "i just have a question.." his cheeks flushed a bit. "hmm? what might it be?" y/n said, being rather taciturn. 

"you know what i wanna ask." killua said, his blush slowly growing deeper. "oh?" she turned over her shoulder, smirking at killua, "i do?" killua grumbled angrily and y/n giggled. "sorry, sorry. your question?" she turned a full 180 degrees to face killua. 

"well.." killua rubbed the nape of his neck. "what did the kiss with gon mean.." he mumbled. "hmm? may you repeat that?" y/n said teasingly. "what did the kiss with gon mean?" he said in a slightly louder tone. y/n giggled, "nothing! it wasn't actually a kiss!" 

killua looked up at her, "what do you mean?" his face scrunched up. "i put my thumb on my lips!" she placed her thumb on her lips. killua felt relatively relieved for whatever reason, he sighed lightly. 

y/n walked up to killua, grabbing him by the collar of his black turtleneck (which had a slit in the middle of it). "why.. do you wish for me to demonstrate?" she said in a sensual tone and narrowing her eyes. 

killua had a deep blush now, she pulled back, "just kidding!" she giggled as she returned to her default state. she faced the wall, turning over her shoulder to talk to killua once again. "did you get your hopes up?" she asked.

"of course not!" killua crossed his arms. y/n giggled once again, "you're funny, as always." silence filled the room again, "was that all, kil-chan?" she stated his name in a teasing manor. "i guess, goodnight." his flustered state exuded a bit in his voice. as he left the room, y/n giggled,

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

"i've found some interesting people to stick around with."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。