𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧.

» [ michelle ] «
-sir chloe

0:24─〇───── 3:34

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

awaited.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

killua awaited gon's return. he was getting impatient and worried. when he heard the doorknob turn he shot straight up. "gon!" killua shouted. gon closed the door, raising an eyebrow. "how's y/n?" killua asked. "she seems fine!" gon said happily. killua sighed in relief.

earlier while waiting for y/n to arrive at her door, killua devised a plan. "hey gon, i'm going to go do something. take y/n to lunch if she gets back." killua gave a small wave and left. of course, he noticed that y/n got skinnier and seemed more pale then usual. 

he could obviously tell that she wasn't eating regular meals. but he knew she wouldn't just come out and say it. even if he asked her about it, he knew she wouldn't tell him like that. killua knew that he would have to catch her at just the right time. 

but for now he sent gon her way. he could tell she had some kind of soft spot for him. which gave killua an edge, luckily. he wished he could do more right now, but he couldn't help but watch her crumble at the seams. 

just the sight made his heart writhe in agony. to know that gon took her to lunch and that she seemed fine was good for now at least. killua needed a solution and he needed one quick. an idea came to mind.

it was great, no. rather, it was brilliant. if he couldn't get her to eat regular meals himself, maybe he could drop off meals at her door. yeah, that's it! she's bound to eat it! killua hit his hand with his fist.

"killua, what are you doing?" gon asked, of course killua hadn't told gon anything. if he did, gon would probably try to solve her own. "nothing.." killua scratched his temple, thinking of what to bring y/n for food for the next day.

june 10th. the day of gon's fight and on the 11th, y/n's fight. lately, over the past few days, food has been placed in front of her door. of course she couldn't complain. but it mostly sat in y/n's fridge. 

y/n sat at the television, watching gon's fight. she watched as he won with ease. mostly because of his wits and brute strength. but gon stuck out his tongue, which y/n giggled at. she couldn't bring herself to give her usual reaction.

which would usually be to admire him and blush, but she was way too tired to do so. actually, in the first time in a while, she felt tired. y/n brought up her knee and supported her chin atop of it. she remembered the last time she had sleep. 

when she was very little, so little to the point that it was one of y/n's first memories. for many reasons of course. y/n recalled that she was in a blissful state, dreaming of something probably ridiculous. 

she woke up to the sight of the horrid room that brought her to tears and screams every single time after that day. she was tied down to a table, out of panic she looked around the room. she saw a table, full of needles, a single light hung illuminating part of the room.

her father and mother walked into the room. "mom? dad?" she was greatly confused and scared. why was she here? why was her parents doing nothing about it? "i heard you stayed up past your bed time" her mother stated. 

"mom? why am i here?" tears poured from the young y/n's eyes. her body shook with fear, she wasn't sure what was going to happen. her father grabbed the large needle off the table, walking to y/n, his footsteps echoed throughout the dark room.

"dad?" the last word that came out of her mouth until he plunged the needle into her body. this torture lasted until all the needles were in her body. tears stained her face, blood pooled on the ground, her voice hoarse from screaming. 

her eyes were dull, the life in them left instantly. she no longer had anything to say. she didn't even scream when the last few punctured her skin. then her mother watched as her father pulled out the needles, one by one. 

they lightly bandaged her, "i hope you learn your lesson." her mother said and unstrapped her from the table as they both left the room. y/n sat up, staring at the ground. she couldn't comprehend what had just happened. 

she got up after a couple of hours, walking back to her room. she laid in bed, staring at the ceiling with her blank eyes. the weakness she felt in that moment, the vulnerability, she knew even at that age that she never wanted to feel that again. 

and every night after that, she never even got a blink of sleep. y/n didn't want to remember anymore. she crawled into her bed, staring at the roof, which reminded her so much of home she hated it. she turned onto her side.

once it was morning, she looked back at her reflection. her stomach growled, she held her shirt. her fight was today, maybe if she had a bit of food.. she opened the fridge, looking at everything that had appeared at her door.

she grabbed an apple, looking it over. she smiled a bit, as it reminded her of the zoldyck estate. y/n brought it up to her mouth, her hand shaking. she regretted the decision already. she bit down, closing her eyes. 

she chewed it and swallowed it down hard. it was good, a five star meal at that. she ate the apple, throwing the core in the bin. she held a hand to her mouth as she felt puke enter her mouth. she swallowed that too.

a bitter feeling lingered in her throat. she went to the bathroom, drank some water and prepared herself for another fight. even if she injuries weren't fully healed. she slapped the sides of her face.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

"alright." she said to herself.  

。゚゚・。・゚゚。