𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

» [ island in the sun ] «
-weezer

0:49 ─〇───── 3:20

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

gate.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

everyone looked up at this gigantic gate. the guard was able to open it, even if it weighed two tons. y/n could barely hold her arm up for a few minutes. how was she supposed to open this gate. she assumed that the others wouldn't be able to either.

since they did suggest that they tried to call killua. gon was the first to be handed the phone and apparently all the calls goes to the butlers first. gon had been hung-up on twice, so y/n felt as if it were her time to shine.

she tapped gon on the shoulder, when he looked over she smiled and pointed to the phone. gon handed the phone and stepped back. y/n stepped forward and pressed a few buttons to the phone. 

a trilling sound played to her ear. she spun the coil in her finger as she waited for a butler to pick up the other end. it was quick before the butler picked it up and answered with a "this is the butler's office."

"hi! hi! just calling if you could send over killua, please?" she added a hint of sweetness to her voice to seem more convincing. "are you a supposed friend of his?" the voice asked monotonously. "ahh.." y/n put a finger to her chin.

"you'd have to ask him, sir." she said in a haughty voice, just to test the waters. she heard a sigh and a click. a long beep signified that he had hung up. she turned around, "ahh! i guess they're no use!"

they all thought for a moment. "ahh!" gon pointed a finger, "we could try to open the gate!" 'well, i suppose. it seems almost futile though..' y/n thought. though, a smile plastered her face as she clasped her hands in front of her. "sounds great!"

everyone walked out the small office and to the gate, y/n kicking her feet up behind her. they all stared up the towering gate. y/n gawked, "let's do this!" gon held a fist to his chest as he yelled. y/n clapped, "yay!" she said playfully. 

she placed her back against the gate as everyone did the same, except for gon. who had placed both of his hands into the middle. she planted her feet into the ground, hoping to get a good position.