𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

» [ no. 1 party anthem ] «
-arctic monkeys

0:43─〇───── 4:03

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

leave.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

of course, y/n and the duo couldn't stay with mito forever. they had plans to go to yorknew anyways. y/n stood next to killua, resting her head onto the wood. gon waved goodbye to mito, saying how he was going to find ging. 

they slowly made way to yorknew, though it'd be two weeks before they would actually meet kurapika and leorio. y/n sighed, as it grew a bit boring without the other two. it was almost as if the group was incomplete.

on the other hand, killua's brother had sent the url by a bird and when they arrived at yorknew they went straight to a public computer. gon swiped his hunters license and they entered into the website.   

they clicked on greed island, though it would cost 20 million. and when gon did, aura came out from the computer and they were now inside the bar that was once on the screen. y/n took a look around.

they gathered that greed island was made by nen users, though no one is sure of their objective. when you start the game, the nen inside the game activates and pulls the player inside the game. and as long as you stay alive in the game, it'll continue running.

at the yorknew auction, seven copies of the game will be auctioned. they were now back at the public computer, "still, money is a big problem." killua said as he crossed his arms. "hey, can we participate in the auction?" gon asked, turning to the two.

though gon didn't necessarily buy, he wanted to sell. the three got onto computers and started to buy things that could be worth money. at the end of the day, if they pilled their money together, they had 10.84 million.

the three heavily sighed, y/n leaned her elbow onto her leg as she sat down. the days passed by quick, as it was already september 1st. that morning, y/n, gon, and killua were visiting the yorknew market.

y/n attached herself onto killua, who would occasionally slip out of her grip. which y/n would just reattach herself. "hey! you two have to buy a phone! it's basic hunter gear!" killua scolded. y/n placed a finger to her lips, "i suppose!" 

the three stood in front of a vender, who tried to advertise the newest phone. "don't bother, that feature doesn't work in many countries and it isn't waterproof." leorio said. "leorio!" y/n and gon shouted at the same time. 

he walked over and towered over them, looking at the different phone models. "i would recommend this beetle 07."  he held up the beetle shaped phone up, "it includes a translator for two hundred languages worldwide."

though, the price tag was heavy, so y/n picked one that was less expensive. a simple smartphone with a gps. simple enough for y/n, who hadn't even seen a phone that many times. they all sat down for lunch and gon told stories.

gon asked if leorio knew nen, though he merely knew ten. killua explained greed island as they went to a hotel to stay. y/n sat next to killua and he grabbed a lollipop from his pocket, shaped as a yellow bunny.

y/n watched as he placed it into his mouth, waiting for a moment to grab it out of his hand. as leorio and gon researched ways to gain money, y/n sat still, watch killua intently. killua sighed, taking the lollipop out of his mouth and stretching. 

at that moment, y/n grabbed the lollipop and popped it into her mouth. killua retracted his arm and had a revolted look on his face. y/n giggled and took the lollipop and waved it in front of his face. "want it?" she said in a suggestive tone.

killua waved it away, "not anymore!" y/n giggled and put the lollipop back into her mouth. that afternoon, they were being sold out for money. gon sat at a table, holding a hand out, y/n presumed an arm wrestle. 

killua stood nearby with a diamond ring and y/n was really just there for show. perhaps to attract customers, but for reasons unbeknown to her. every grown man ever was standing in line to prove their masculinity. 

beat a child for a diamond worth three million? yeah, sounded like a good idea upfront. though, gon wasn't like any other kid of course. "i know leorio is a greedy bastard, but, why didn't he make the entry much more?" y/n asked killua as he held the box.

killua's eyes lazed, "no idea." and he gave a small shrug. a man sat in front of gon, grasping hands. gon appeared to be struggling (though he was not), and seemed to have won only by a few hairs. y/n picked at her nails, growing bored already.

they continued this pattern until the sky grew dark. gon had beaten 150 people by then. and y/n could be found behind him, taking a nap. even when taking a nap she was fully aware of her surroundings, able to hear the talking around her. 

"well, we have our first female challenger!" leorio announced. y/n's eyes opened suddenly to observe this female. and, this woman was extremely attractive. she had a long bob like hair colored black and glasses that rested on the tip of her nose.

y/n noted the large necklace and bracelets she had on. 'definitely a fashion icon.. besides killua.' y/n thought. y/n hovered next to gon, wanting to watch up close. she ended up losing after a short few seconds.

y/n felt a bit disappointed that she couldn't look at the pretty girl anymore. the girl disappeared into the crowd. "aww she was so pretty.." y/n sulked. "you used your full strength with her, didn't you?" killua whispered to gon. gon nodded, 

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

"i wonder who she is."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。