Is it too late?

JENNIE POV

"Did you call your dad?" Lisa asked, I turned and nodded at her. She asked me to call my dad and tell him how I was doing,  I was reluctant at first but if I wanted to finish what I was supposed to do, then I had to start with the relationship between me and dad. Since moving here I haven't called him once, I only talked to my mom.

"Good. Jisoo and Luca will be here any minute " she said without looking at me, I've noticed how busy she is with her phone. She went back to daegu on her own because Jisoo and luca had other things to do in Seoul. Lisa said they wanted to talk to me about their plans

A few moments later, I heard the bell ring. Lisa immediately rose from her seat and approached the door then opened it.

"What took you so long?" Lisa asked Jisoo and Luca as they entered. The two of them just grinned and then sat on the sofa after greeting me

"The traffic was jammed because of a car accident," luca replied

Lisa came back from the kitchen with a tray of four glasses of water in her hand. She placed the tray on the table and sat beside me. "I'm gonna go to the store and get some beer and a snack." She said and then stood up again. "Uh uh. No, I brought this." Jisoo stopped her, pointing at the plastic bag she was carrying. She placed the plastic bag on the table, then Lisa opened it and pulled out a couple cans of beer and snacks.

"Did you have dinner? I want to cook dinner for you," I said. Jisoo smiled broadly and wanted to say something but Lisa interrupted, "No need. If we're hungry we can just order food later, we better discuss about that thing right now"  She said, Jisoo responded with a sharp look and snort.

"You're evil," Jisoo mumbled 

Then I saw Luca getting busy pulling out his laptop. He focused on his lalptop screen,  the atmosphere became quiet because the three of us were also busy watching him

"So, after looking through it for several weeks. I couldn't find anything related to Jennie's case, they completely covered up their act except for their indiscretions. But I found something that might help us get back at them," Luca said, he turned his laptop around and showed us. I saw a lot of Numbers and names on her screen, more like a list I didn't know what list was

"Orphanage donation?"  Lisa wrinkles her forehead.

"Yes. I managed to hack into their data base and found this. I couldn't find anything else because I only had 3 minutes before their security alarm worked and found out that I hacked it," Luca said

"Luca explained it to me earlier. But I think you should explain everything to lisa, luc... " said jisoo, then luca nodded while lisa and I were confused.

Luca took a deep breath and then began to explain. "So, the list that you guys see right now is the names of people who made donations to an orphanage named Dream house located in Busan, through intermediaries Guardian group. It's a kind of foundation and guardian group doing this since 2014. But I feel there is something odd, because after I found out from various sources, the orphanage is now in the care of J-LO an American property company. And the company is so big that they don't even need to look for donations from other companies anymore."

Lisa and I don't understand at all, so we just focus on listening to luca's explanation.

"I searched that name one by one. And none of them were Korean, they're written on the list as other citizens. I searched for those people, I searched their names on every website, social media or article. But I couldn't find any. In other words, actually those people aren't real "