Only You (The Talk)

Heavy rain flushed the city of Busan, Making two human beings who had wanted to go to the restaurant, to prepare for dinner, now can only look at Busan from their hotel room. They can't go to the restaurant because they have to walk to get there, it's raining, they don't want to get soaked.

Lisa put her phone on the table after notifying Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Then her eyes looked at Jennie who's sitting on the side of the window with her hands supporting her chin.

"How about we order room service instead?" Lisa breaks the silence.

Jennie turned her head, her forehead clenched in doubt.

"Okay..But what about Jisoo and Chaeng?" she asked.

Lisa rolled her eyes and said, "Seriously Jennie?Why do you care so much about them? Let them enjoy their date, so do we."

Jennie chuckled at the look on Lisa's face. "You're so sentimental. They're your friends." She said.

Lisa snorted in annoyance and looked away. Not without reason, she acts like that because Jennie always mentions these 2 annoying creatures when Lisa just wants to be alone with her. She's also upset with Jisoo and Chaeng for always mentioning the guy the other day to Lisa.

"When did you come back to work?" Jennie asked.

Lisa sighed, stretched her arms, then squinted her eyes, the thought of another complicated thing that would happen after this, made the girl feel like she didn't want to come back, she didn't want to face it, but she couldn't do it.

"Monday, geez, I don't wanna go back." She grunted.

Jennie raised her eyebrows, "you wanna give up your dream?"

Lisa shook her head slowly. "No, I mean, I still want to be here. Back at work.. ugh I can imagine how much work was waiting for me." She answered in frustration. She refused to tell Jennie about her anxiety and fear to face Somi.

"C'mon… You're Lisa, you can handle anything." Jennie said.

Lisa smiled bitterly, "How can you be sure?" She asked as he repositioned his seat, staring at Jennie's back.

"Because you're always like that," Jennie turned her head and smiled at Lisa. "Remember high school? You can always handle a problem, no matter how hard it is. Even my problem, you always find a way to solve it. That's who you are, my superhero."

Lisa turned red when she heard Jennie say that. Lisa hasn't heard it in a long time, Jennie calls Lisa that way if that tall girl can solve a problem, or if Jennie feels protected.

"I'm not saying this to stress you out," Jennie said as if she knew the meaning of Lisa's face. "By the way, can we order some food now? I'm starving." She added with begging face.

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry I forgot." Lisa chuckled, then she walked over to the phone in the room and called the room service.

"Hello, room service? Can I get some food delivered to my room? Okay.. I want…"

Jennie stared at Lisa's back, her lips carved into a smile line when she felt her heart beat so fast. Ah, what do I have to do for you to choose me, Lisa? She said to herself.

****

JENNIE POV

"Jennie…. I'm ready to talk."

And here I am and Lisa right now, we're sitting next to each other on the bed. I was half dead, Lisa's face looked so serious, the room was quiet, making me even more nervous. This is the defining moment, ready or not, I must be able to accept the reality of the future, whether it is a harsh or a happy ending.